Author Topic: Trump announces Texas leadership team with several top officials noticeably absent  (Read 347 times)

Online libertybele

Trump announces Texas leadership team with several top officials noticeably absent

Former President Donald Trump announced his campaign’s Texas leadership team on Saturday night which included several high level state officials but noticeably did not include Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott.

In a statement released before thousands of people packed into the Waco Regional Airport for Trump’s first rally since announcing his 2024 presidential campaign, Trump revealed the list of Texans who will make up his leadership team in the state.

The list of Republicans includes Lieutenant Gov. Dan Patrick, Attorney General Ken Paxton, Congressman Ronny Jackson, Congressman Troy Nehls, Congressman Pete Sessions, and several others.

Noticeably absent from the list, and pointed out by many on social media, was Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott.

...............Also absent from the leadership team were the Lone Star State’s two Republican Sens. Ted Cruz and John Cornyn. "Texas Governor Greg Abbott, Senator John Cornyn, and Senator Ted Cruz are all conspicuously missing from Trump’s Texas leadership team list," Raconteur Media Vice President Zachery Henry posted on Twitter.

"Contrast that with Trump’s South Carolina leadership team, which includes Governor Henry McMaster and Senator Lindsey Graham."...............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-texas-leadership-team-several-top-officials-noticeably-absent

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not Cruz or Abbott, but Linzy Graham?

Trump...what a dumbass. He has no moral authority to arbitrarily  throw out the RINO term our in any of his freakin' stump speeches.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Online libertybele

Not Cruz or Abbott, but Linzy Graham?

Trump...what a dumbass. He has no moral authority to arbitrarily  throw out the RINO term our in any of his freakin' stump speeches.

Trump is going after conservatives and praising the RINO's.  Cruz and Abbott should feel honored. happy77

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump is going after conservatives and praising the RINO's.  Cruz and Abbott should feel honored. happy77

Both have been highly supportive to Trump on Fox interviews.  I hope that changes. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
When DeSantis announces, it'll comes with endorsement from a ton of respected conservatives all over the country - governors, senators, members of the House.   And that's,s when things will really get going.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
When DeSantis announces, it'll comes with endorsement from a ton of respected conservatives all over the country - governors, senators, members of the House.   And that's,s when things will really get going.

One thread (unless its a Stone-Pecker hit piece) claims that donors are abandoning DeSantis.  Not sure I beleive it or not.  But I can see Trump and his  rabid mad dogs going on a preemptive attack.

Online libertybele

In a nutshell DeSantis' donor have told him to sit out, so the Trump v. DeSantis war is hopefully over.  Knowing Trump he'll still knock the guy anyway.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
In a nutshell DeSantis' donor have told him to sit out, so the Trump v. DeSantis war is hopefully over.  Knowing Trump he'll still knock the guy anyway.

Like he did to Cruz at the '16 convention.  Trump's level of being vindictive is legendary.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
In a nutshell DeSantis' donor have told him to sit out.

I haven't seen that from any reliable source.

Offline kevindavis007

Both have been highly supportive to Trump on Fox interviews.  I hope that changes.

I see it this way...

If Trump is the nominee, I don't think that is good for Cruz. Texas could be in play if Trump is the nominee.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/