Author Topic: Biden blasted for claiming GOP would slash border funding: 'Must be a parody'  (Read 260 times)

Offline libertybele

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 888mouth 888mouth  FJB!

Biden blasted for claiming GOP would slash border funding: 'Must be a parody'

President Biden felt the wrath of the Twitter ratio Saturday after he claimed "MAGA" Republicans want to cut federal funding for border security.

"MAGA House Republican proposals would slash funding for border security – a move that could allow nearly 900 pounds of fentanyl into our country," the president tweeted. "We need more resources to secure the border. Not less."

Biden’s tweet included a photo of himself shaking hands with a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer, which was taken from his first and only trip to the border in El Paso, Texas, in January. Photos taken by Getty showed Biden briefly spoke with CBP officers sitting inside a mobile X-ray truck on the Bridge of the Americas border crossing.

The post was quickly noticed by Republicans and Twitter users overwhelmingly "ratioed" the post, giving it far more negative replies than retweets and likes..................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-blasted-claiming-gop-would-slash-border-funding-must-parody
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who's writing his lines for him...?

Offline LMAO

This is like his claim that it’s the Republicans who want to defund the police. Nobody outside his bubble believes that and nobody outside his bubble won’t believe this, either.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy