Author Topic: Chris Christie tests the waters in New Hampshire, looks for 'pathway to winning'  (Read 445 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Christie tests the waters in New Hampshire, looks for 'pathway to winning'
by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
March 26, 2023 09:27 AM

Former New Jersey GOP Gov. Chris Christie will be in search of a "pathway to winning" when he travels to New Hampshire Monday.

Christie has long teased that he is mulling the prospect of mounting a 2024 campaign and indicated that a decision will come down within the "next 60 days." His Granite State appearance will feature a town hall-style at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics and marks his first public trip to New Hampshire this year.

"There’s no question that if you find that you’re connecting with people, that makes you more encouraged to want to get out there and try to get into the battle," Christie told Fox News. "I think the most important thing is to go out there, be authentic, be yourself, and see how people react to that."

His three criteria for running are to find a pathway to victory, gauge whether he believes he has something to offer, and receive the backing of his family. Christie underscored that both he and his wife "haven’t made any decisions yet."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/chris-christie-tests-waters-new-hampshire-pathway-winning
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Well, if there is any merit to Archimedes Principle, I doubt there's any water left to test.

Offline mountaineer

Look for a pathway to Dunkin, Chris. Donuts are more satisfying than another pointless, futile presidential campaign.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline MajorClay

What a Joke.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,NOBODY can call him a quitter.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Offline corbe

Which picture taken of a whore by your side is worse?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

If there is a pathway, it would be a really narrow one....

And there's no way in hell Christie can fit through that.

Offline Kamaji

If there is a pathway, it would be a really narrow one....

And there's no way in hell Christie can fit through that.

:mauslaff: