Author Topic: You are Damn Right This is an ‘Us -vs- Them’ Conflict – And There are More of Us Than Them  (Read 592 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

You are Damn Right This is an ‘Us -vs- Them’ Conflict – And There are More of Us Than Them
March 25, 2023 | Sundance

A familiar tactic from within the toxic corporate media system is to push a narrative that anyone who opposes their worldview is just being divisive.  This is said in order to make the victims acquiesce to the demands of the abuser.  In many ways, We The People are in an abusive relationship with government.

If you do not agree with the agenda as it is controlled by a small a powerful self-described elitist class, then we become the problem.

The division is not determined by our definitions, the conniving and corrupt administrators of the system are the ones creating the division we are accused of perpetrating.   However, there is no division in a social context as clear as the division between the working class and the investment class rulers who consider themselves above such arbitrary labels.

When you peel the issues down to their essential core, what you will always find, always find, is the money of the thing.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/03/25/you-are-damn-right-this-is-an-us-vs-them-conflict-and-there-are-more-of-us-than-them/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This blog articles, perhaps unintentionally, validates what many of us have said is a core mistake in the logic underlying Trump/MAGA.

The ‘us -vs- them‘ scenario is not Republicans -vs- Democrats, it’s We The People, represented by MAGA, -vs- the totalitarian rulers in both parties.

And as the headline claims "there are more of 'us' than "them".

So it is right there in a nutshell -- the belief that MAGA is a majority of voters, and therefore doesn't need the support of anyone who isn't 100% on board with them.  And when the Preamble to the Constitution says "We the People", it is only referring to those who are with them.  Which I suppose means that all the rest of us aren't "The People".  And they don't need to reason with us, or try to attract any more support because they don't need our votes.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 05:20:55 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As long as ESG drives the corporate dollar it won't matter.

Until we have a grassroots effort to dislodge Blackrock, Fink, and their ilk, the MSM and their now corporate lackeys will perpetuate the problem.

$'s speak louder than any single or group of polticans....or people for that matter.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 05:27:44 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ScottinVA

This blog articles, perhaps unintentionally, validates what many of us have said is a core mistake in the logic underlying Trump/MAGA.

And as the headline claims "there are more of 'us' than "them".

So it is right there in a nutshell -- the belief that MAGA is a majority of voters, and therefore doesn't need the support of anyone who isn't 100% on board with them.  And when the Preamble to the Constitution says "We the People", it is only referring to those who are with them.  Which I suppose means that all the rest of us aren't "The People".  And they don't need to reason with us, or try to attract any more support because they don't need our votes.

Exactly.  The MAGA crowd (with whose policy positions I generally agree, minus the Q-tard and conspiracy crap) is far smaller among the electorate that its adherents think it is.   Over at TOS, the MAGA types are commencing with trashing the great governor of FL, Ron DeSantis, without regard to the fact he's politically to the right of their beloved Trump.

Of course, the frothy-mouthed ones over there can't tolerate that view, and that any election loss is due to "fraud."
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 02:27:21 pm by ScottinVA »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Exactly.  The MAGA crowd (with whose policy positions I generally agree, minus the Q-tard and conspiracy crap) is far smaller among the electorate that its adherents think it is.   Over at TOS, the MAGA types are commencing with trashing the great governor of FL, Ron DeSantis, without regard to the fact he's politically to the right of their beloved Trump.

Yep that binary decison shit isn't flying this time.  In '16 Trump was a blank slate of "maybes".  After his fiscal performance '17-'21  and stupid campaign stump FDR like initiatives this time?

Electing him under the premise of "faux-conservative" is a just downright losing propostion. I will be voting for the most conservative candidate in '24, and I am guessing that won't be Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ScottinVA

Yep that binary decison shit isn't flying this time.  In '16 Trump was a blank slate of "maybes".  After his fiscal performance '17-'21  and stupid campaign stump FDR like initiatives this time?

Electing him under the premise of "faux-conservative" is a just downright losing propostion. I will be voting for the most conservative candidate in '24, and I am guessing that won't be Trump.

I couldn't agree more.  Hopefully GOP voters will be far more discerning this time around and nominate someone who can actually win and govern.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"Deplorables" are turning more to "outsider" candidates because the system is not working for them, or the system is actually working against them.

Example ... The Federal Reserve - Every time wages start to rise the Fed creates a recession to depress wage gains.  The rising interest rates, the tightening lending standards, decreased asset values, and unemployment potentially destroy lifetime savings or even generation savings.

The Fed's war against inflation disproportionately targets wage earners.  Does the Fed measure and track Executive Compensation Inflation?  Does the Fed enact monetary policy that supresses the rate of Executive Compensation Inflation?

If the Federal Government truly wanted to fight inflation, they would enact policies that incentivize individuals, investors, and companies to increase the SUPPLY of items that are scarce.

- Lower egg prices by increasing egg production.
- Lower chicken feed prices by producing more chicken feed.
- Lower chicken feed costs by reducing the cost of inputs, like fertilizer.
- Lower fertilizer input cost by encouraging increase production of potash, potassium, nigtrogen, natural gas, etc.
- Lower the cost of  potash, potassium, nigtrogen, natural gas by increasing production.

One way to reduce inflation is to stop the decarbonization of America.  Drill, baby drill!  Pipelines up the ass, baby!

Instead, the Fed will destroy accumulated wealth of working people so Kleptocrats can increase their profits to the detriment of average, working Americans.

In the last 20 years, the rising tides have not been lifting all boats.  Those left-out and left-behind are pissed.  The only tool they have is the ballot box, and they are not afraid to use it.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 03:50:51 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
"
One way to reduce inflation is to stop the decarbonization of America.  Drill, baby drill!  Pipelines up the ass, baby!

On the 1st day of Biden's EO war on fossil fuels, I told this site that that was the first domino (XL pipeline nixing)  to fall that was going to enact economic collapse.  I'd rather be wrong than gloat, but.....

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
On the 1st day of Biden's EO war on fossil fuels, I told this site that that was the first domino (XL pipeline nixing)  to fall that was going to enact economic collapse.  I'd rather be wrong than gloat, but.....
Energy/Food/Inflation/Defense equipment shortages and homosexual takeover of the elementary school systems nationwide are all still better than voting for Trump.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Energy/Food/Inflation/Defense equipment shortages and homosexual takeover of the elementary school systems nationwide are all still better than voting for Trump.

How about neither Trump nor Biden.  Both are left of center from my perspective.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How about neither Trump nor Biden.  Both are left of center from my perspective.
Reality is a hard taskmaster. Living in dreamland only brings failure and pain.
You play the cards in your hand, not the cards you "wish" you had.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Which is why I am glad I am in the twilight of life. Seeing the destruction of this place at the hands of inept politicans the past 40 years has been painful, and like watching a wreck in slow motion.

Still one can hope for an inside straight on the River. It happens.

Online cato potatoe

The MAGA types are not big on nuance.  Not big at all.  You're either evertrump or nevertrump, and anyone in the second column is the enemy.  That includes establishment Republicans, who could be situationally useful.  But no, the RINOs and ANTIFA are one and the same.  If there were two choices for dinner ... filet mignon and arsenic ... and Mitt Romney were having filet mignon, the MAGAns would feast on arsenic every time.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 04:49:55 pm by cato potatoe »

Online roamer_1

TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS.

Next.