Author Topic: The problem with trying to understand Democrats  (Read 96 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The problem with trying to understand Democrats
« on: March 26, 2023, 02:26:33 pm »
March 26, 2023
The problem with trying to understand Democrats
By James Poplar

As a former member of the Democrat party, I still stay in touch with many of its members who are my close friends.  However, one thing that strikes me is that my friends are almost universally in denial of what the current administration has brought upon this once great nation in just two years of being in office.

The reality of a soaring crime rate in our nation's cities, runaway inflation that was once termed “transitory,” our disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan -- which served as the catalyst for Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine, all seem to elude them, as if it never happened. When presented with any hard evidence or facts, they are not only in denial, but typically push back with emotion minus facts as if they live in an alternate universe where they can pick and choose the “facts” that fit their own party's narrative.

Recently, in an online exchange with a nationally syndicated Democrat columnist, I was treated to this: “The FBI in recent years identified not Antifa, or anything on the left, as the major domestic threat to the United States. Rather, the FBI has now repeatedly identified right-wing extremists (militias, etc.) as the biggest threat. Indeed, a bigger terrorist threat than anything from outside our borders.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/the_problem_with_trying_to_understand_democrats.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34