Author Topic: Two Cuban migrants fly into Florida on motorised hang glider  (Read 126 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Two Cuban migrants fly into Florida on motorised hang glider
« on: March 26, 2023, 01:15:57 pm »

By Associated Press
11:54am Mar 26, 2023

Two Cuban migrants used a motorised hang glider to fly the approximately 145 kilometres from the communist island to Key West on Saturday, Florida officials said.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office said the duo landed safely at Key West International Airport at about 10:30 am and were turned over to the US Border Patrol.

Border Patrol officials in South Florida did not answer a phone call Saturday seeking comment.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/two-cuban-migrants-fly-into-florida-on-motorised-hang-glider/8628574e-c301-49ed-bbc4-1e2cf2fc316f
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Idiot

Re: Two Cuban migrants fly into Florida on motorised hang glider
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2023, 02:26:56 pm »

By Associated Press
11:54am Mar 26, 2023

Two Cuban migrants used a motorised hang glider to fly the approximately 145 kilometres from the communist island to Key West on Saturday, Florida officials said.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office said the duo landed safely at Key West International Airport at about 10:30 am and were turned over to the US Border Patrol.

Border Patrol officials in South Florida did not answer a phone call Saturday seeking comment.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/two-cuban-migrants-fly-into-florida-on-motorised-hang-glider/8628574e-c301-49ed-bbc4-1e2cf2fc316f
Let's see if they are shipped back.  Since Cubans tend to be repubs...bet on it.