Author Topic: BREAKING: Biden’s FAA Pick Phillip Washington Withdraws His Nomination After Senator Cruz Uncovers H  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BREAKING: Biden’s FAA Pick Phillip Washington Withdraws His Nomination After Senator Cruz Uncovers His Ongoing Criminal Investigation During Hearing
By Jim Hoft Mar. 26, 2023 7:15 am175 Comments

Joe Biden’s embattled nominee to lead the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Phillip Washington, is withdrawing his nomination, sources told Reuters.

Washington’s withdrawal comes after he was outed earlier this month by Senator Ted Cruz during his confirmation hearing before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation for being named in multiple search warrants in an ongoing criminal public corruption investigation.

Senator Ted Cruz addressed Biden’s pick for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and addressed the fact that he was under investigation.  Cruz went on to say that Washington was the first nominee he could recall who was entangled in an ongoing public corruption investigation while their nomination was pending.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/breaking-bidens-faa-pick-phillip-washington-withdraws-his-nomination-after-senator-cruz-uncovers-his-ongoing-criminal-investigation-during-hearing/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=breaking-bidens-faa-pick-phillip-washington-withdraws-his-nomination-after-senator-cruz-uncovers-his-ongoing-criminal-investigation-during-hearing
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden has an incredible ability to pick good people for important government positions, doesn't he! :bsflag:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson