Author Topic: Alan Dershowitz to Newsmax: I Told Trump to Sell 'Mug Shot' T-Shirts  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alan Dershowitz to Newsmax: I Told Trump to Sell 'Mug Shot' T-Shirts

Eric Mack    |   Saturday, 25 March 2023 02:12 PM EDT

Former President Donald Trump categorically rejected to Newsmax any talk he wants to be handcuffed and perp walked, but constitutional law and ethics expert Alan Dershowitz said he might be missing out on a business and political opportunity.

"President Trump called me [Friday] to tell me that he was going to endorse my book, which I appreciated very much, and I said, 'I have a suggestion: Why don't you invest in t-shirt companies that will make your mug shot, if you have a mug shot?" Dershowitz told Saturday's "America Right Now." "The best-selling t-shirt in the country.

"You all remember when Frank Sinatra had a mug shot. That became a poster in every college kid's dorm room and became a famous t-shirt.

"If there is a mug shot of Donald Trump or a perp walk shot of Donald Trump that will become his campaign poster, and that will be on t-shirts, thousands and thousands of t-shirts, around America."

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/get-trump-alan-dershowitz-book/2023/03/25/id/1113790/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Alan Dershowitz to Newsmax: I Told Trump to Sell 'Mug Shot' T-Shirts
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2023, 03:41:37 pm »
Dershowitz makes a good point.

I can see them selling  like wildfire,especially if Trump is handcuffed and smiling on the t-shirts.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!