Author Topic: Matt Gaetz Calls on Ron DeSantis, Ted Cruz to Endorse Donald Trump for President  (Read 2882 times)

Online roamer_1

@
I am not so sure that is still true. There seems to be a large number of regular posters here now that LIVE to post slander,lies,and anything negative they can find or make up about Trump.

@sneakypete
I have heard little that are lies about Tumpy. Most of what is argued here is right out of the record, or right out of his own dang mouth. He's had PLENTY to defend him here, and they really can't.

Because it is what it is.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But you made the charge. Surely you could find one. All I've seen is people quote Trump's own words and both candidates voting records.

I understand memory loss due to cancer treatment and I hope and pray you feel better but you can't just make a claim and not back it up

Admit you don't really know and move on

@LMAO

With ALL the respect you deserve,ESAD,MF.

I do not work for  you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

@LMAO

With ALL the respect you deserve,ESAD,MF.

I do not work for  you.

Then stop claiming fellow posters are lying.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@sneakypete

Please stop the cussing at other members...

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'm waiting for Tangerine Mussolini to issue his "Nero Order" for the most extreme MAGA disciples to burn down the country rather than let someone else get elected Preisdent in 2024.

Tangerine Mussolini is the messianic leader of his very own death cult, much like David Koresh circa 1993 Waco, TX.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@Maj. Bill Martin

I am not so sure that is still true. There seems to be a large number of regular posters here now that LIVE to post slander,lies,and anything negative they can find or make up about Trump.
I have chemo brain so my memory  isn't what it used to be,but I don't remember seeing posters here slander Clinton or Biden like this.

First, I hope the chemo is having/had the desire impact - other than the memory loss.  And I'll just say that a lot of time it is Trump's own words that get him in trouble, so negative things about him aren't necessarily based on slander and lies.

Second, in fairness, there certainly are others here who are posting extremely negative things about DeSantis as well, so that goes both ways.  And it isn't surprising because the next main political battle is the primary, not the general election.  So, there's in-fighting.

Thinking  about dropping out until after the election. Life is too short to be getting mad every day.

I hope you don't, but I can't argue with the bolded.  Look, we all here love our country, and I think we mostly agree on what we want to see in the end.  We just have different ideas on how best to get there.

:beer:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Please stop the cussing at other members...

@mystery-ak

You might want to consider telling certain "other members" to quit baiting me. They KNOW I have chemo brain and can't remember how to look up posts I made days ago,never mind quote  posts made  by someone else that I just referred to,yet they demand I go back and quote those posts.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline art.prout

I'm waiting for Tangerine Mussolini to issue his "Nero Order" for the most extreme MAGA disciples to burn down the country rather than let someone else get elected Preisdent in 2024.

Tangerine Mussolini is the messianic leader of his very own death cult, much like David Koresh circa 1993 Waco, TX.

Just drop dead, Masshole.

Offline art.prout

The little whore has learned how to post pictures.

Offline art.prout

@mystery-ak

You might want to consider telling certain "other members" to quit baiting me. They KNOW I have chemo brain and can't remember how to look up posts I made days ago,never mind quote  posts made  by someone else that I just referred to,yet they demand I go back and quote those posts.

They are, for  the most part, just your run of the mill Internet Shitheads.  Don't let them get you down.

Online kevindavis007

@DefiantMassRINO

My guess is they want to do it regardless if he is the nominee or not.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online kevindavis007

A MAGA disciple agreeing with a Democrat...

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1640483140224569344
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online LMAO

They are, for  the most part, just your run of the mill Internet Shitheads.  Don't let them get you down.

Perfect

Contribute nothing. Provide no counterpoint. Just name call and hide behind the internet while patting yourself on the back for your “courage”

You are a true Trump supporter. And you learned well from your master.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 12:03:38 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

A MAGA disciple agreeing with a Democrat...

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1640483140224569344

They agree with Democrats far more than they’re willing to admit

Barry Goldwater

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Perfect

Contribute nothing. Provide no counterpoint. Just name call and hide behind the internet while patting yourself on the back for your “courage”

You are a true Trump supporter. And you learned well from your master.

Sounds like you're confusing his with your debate style.

They agree with Democrats far more than they’re willing to admit

Proof?

Online LMAO

Sounds like you're confusing his with your debate style.

I back my claims. I also answer questions wink777

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

Proof?

Universal Health care
Gun control
Debt
Pro Ethanol
No entitlement reform
Funding Planned Parenthood because you know, “they do good work.”

Are these your positions, also? Because these are all positions Trump has taken. Which, of course, can all be backed up

Although, both the ethanol and debt are backed by too many in the GOP, also
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 12:39:05 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

I back my claims. I also answer questions wink777

Revisionist history is strong in you.

Online LMAO

Revisionist history is strong in you.

Examples?

Barry Goldwater

Universal Health care
Gun control
Debt
Pro Ethanol
No entitlement reform

Stop listening to the voices in you head.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 12:41:05 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online LMAO

Are you saying each item on your list is a Trump policy and supported by his voters?  Think carefully.

These are all positions Trump either has had in the recent past, or currently has

I asked are these your positions. Yes or no

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

Stop listening to the voices in you head.

Why don’t instead you show me where I am wrong. These are all Trump’s positions that he has had. So, instead of name-calling, tell me where I’m wrong.

Look, you asked me for examples. I gave them to you. I gave you an opportunity to say “no those are positions I don’t agree with.”

Instead, you’re upset with me for pointing them out
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 12:48:31 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

Universal Health care
Gun control
Debt
Pro Ethanol
No entitlement reform

Are these your positions, also? Because these are all positions Trump has taken. Which, of course, can all be backed up

Although, both the ethanol and debt are backed by too many in the GOP, also

:mauslaff: