Author Topic: VIDEO: Liberals Already Melting Down Over Trump Waco Rally  (Read 386 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Liberals Already Melting Down Over Trump Waco Rally
« on: March 25, 2023, 04:34:10 pm »
The President Donald Trump Waco rally hasn't even started yet but the liberals are already whining about it. It is the kickoff to his 2024 campaign so expect the whining by liberals to intensify as the economy tanks even more as frustration with Sleepy Joe continues gaining momentum.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2c5hxk/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: Liberals Already Melting Down Over Trump Waco Rally
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 06:54:16 pm »
I am really sick of Leftists whining away in apocalyptic terms.

The world is going to end (again) in just 10 years!

Trump is amassing an ARMY! To get even for a Leftist massacre of a relatively obscure Church Group! (Or was it the Bikers at Twin Peaks?)

January 6th was worse than Hiroshima and Nagasaki put together!

What ever it is it will change everything FOREVER!

But where is the violence coming from? Who is burning and looting and even killing people?

Can we just slap them back to their senses, or would there be nothing left it we tried?

Because if the Right had ever done even half of what the left is hand wringing over, there would be no Left to complain.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 06:55:52 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: VIDEO: Liberals Already Melting Down Over Trump Waco Rally
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2023, 09:12:34 pm »
There was already a LONG line of Trump supporters standing in line and waiting to gain access to the venue,hours before it was scheduled to begin.

And I SERIOUSLY doubt ANY of them was paid to be there.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!