Author Topic: Journalist Learns Tough Lesson About Electric Vehicles When Weather Throws a Big Wrench in Her Road  (Read 224 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Journalist Learns Tough Lesson About Electric Vehicles When Weather Throws a Big Wrench in Her Road Trip
By Peter Partoll, The Western Journal
Published March 25, 2023 at 8:05am

A journalist is once again reporting on the tough lessons that she and her husband learned when they took an electric vehicle on a long road trip.

Last month, journalist Joann Muller wrote about the experience that she and her husband had when they loaned a Kia EV6 and drove it on a 1,500-mile road trip from Michigan to Florida.

Her report documented that in the cold weather it often took an extremely long time to charge the car, that in order to reduce strain on the battery they drove without cabin heat, and that they had severe “range anxiety” and were constantly thinking about where to stop and charge.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/journalist-learns-tough-lesson-electric-vehicles-weather-throws-big-wrench-road-trip
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
None of that matters because if you are a good little commie,you will not even WANT to take automotive road trips.

You will line up to get permission to travel,and then line up for train tickets,like a good comrade.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!