Author Topic: Trump Case Update Rocks Washington – DA Bragg Backpedals, Then Accuses Republicans of What’s Happe  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Trump Case Update Rocks Washington – DA Bragg Backpedals, Then Accuses Republicans of Interfering
By Adam Casalino|March 24, 2023
Trump Case Update Rocks Washington – DA Bragg Backpedals, Then Accuses Republicans of 
What’s Happening:

We’re not sure what Democrats had planned, but all hell broke loose against them when Trump posted a message last weekend. The former president sounded the alarm, saying a leaked document revealed New York’s leftist DA was going to indict him over the now-forgotten Stormy Daniels story.

House Republicans quickly jumped into action, demanding answers from DA Bragg. They accused the DA of pursuing “political vengeance” and ordered him to hand over documents related to this case. Bragg pushed back the supposed date of Trump’s arrest, from Tuesday to Wednesday. Then to Thursday. Then, delaying it another week.

And now, he is scrambling to save his own skin.

From The Post Millennial:

https://pjnewsletter.com/bragg-house-republicans-trump-newyork/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=pjnewsletter
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The vicious fraud and criminality to 'get' Trump shows how criminal the democrat and fanatical the democrat party has become, third world nation style.  Showing part of why the democrats like a good Communist type purge/lynchin to ensure only they can govern anymore, and look just how badly they have been ruling!  Our enemies rejoice and our allies wonder who we as a nation have become.
Of course they typical useful fools remain clueless, would you expect anything different?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions