Author Topic: REPORT: DOD, Boeing Investigating Security Clearance Lapse For Hundreds Of Employees Working On Air  (Read 174 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
REPORT: DOD, Boeing Investigating Security Clearance Lapse For Hundreds Of Employees Working On Air Force One Planes

ALEXANDER PEASE
CONTRIBUTOR
March 25, 2023
9:14 AM ET

Hundreds of Boeing staff seemingly stepped on Air Force One aircraft despite lacking the proper credentials to do so.

Both the Department of Defense (DOD) and Boeing are launching probes to figure out why a multitude of employees for the plane manufacturer had outdated credentials while tending to to the federal executive fleet. Boeing became aware that highly sensitive security clearances for approximately 250 staff who work on Air Force One aircraft were expired, prompting mass suspensions by Boeing workers last week,  Fox Business reported.

The expiration dates ranged anywhere from a couple of months up to 7 years, according to reporting originally reported by The Wall Street Journal. This has resulted in the suspension of the 250 staff-members working for Boeing. (RELATED: Pentagon Study Links Cancer Risk To Pilots, Ground Crews)

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/25/report-dod-boeing-investigating-security-clearance-lapse-for-hundreds-of-employees-working-on-air-force-one-planes/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You don't need no stinkin security clearance to work on AF 1.  All you need is to be illegal. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson