Author Topic: Boston Man Arrested for Forced Labor  (Read 104 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Boston Man Arrested for Forced Labor
« on: March 25, 2023, 03:01:55 pm »
Boston Man Arrested for Forced Labor

PUBLISHED:  Fri, MAR 24th 2023 @ 10:17 am EDT  by  Jared Culver

The casualties in the raging war on workers keep piling up. The latest slavery example comes from Beantown where the owner of Stash’s Pizza was arrested for forced labor by illegal immigrants. The allegations in this case are horrific and include actual violence, threat of violence, and wage theft, to force people to work for the profit of the employer. This worrying trend keeps growing and growing with more wage theft, slavery, and child labor popping up seemingly everyday, while policymakers in Washington spend their days scheming new and exciting ways to import more foreign labor for the meat grinder.

Stavros Papantoniadis, the owner of Stash’s Pizza, allegedly targeted illegal immigrants for years and forced them to work six to seven days a week with beatings and threats. So much for the old canard of not being able to find American workers. We see the targeting of foreign workers across the labor landscape. The treatment of these vulnerable workers makes clear why employers are laser focused on importing more foreign labor: they simply want people to exploit so they can increase their profit margins. As for Congress, they are laser focused on fundraising calls to the employers, so it is see no evil, hear no evil.

But evil is definitely afoot. Take a look at this description of the violence against a worker and try to imagine how anyone can credibly claim it is compassionate to entice more and more foreign workers to the United States:

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/boston-man-arrested-forced-labor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson