Author Topic: Trump posts then deletes item threatening ‘death and destruction’ if indicted, showing him holding b  (Read 190 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 25, 2023
Trump posts then deletes item threatening ‘death and destruction’ if indicted, showing him holding baseball bat with Bragg’s head nearby
By Thomas Lifson

Coming off the best week he’s had in a long time, playing Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg for a chump by predicting his arrest last week, dominating the news and raising legitimate questions about the weakness of the case, Donald Trump has shot himself in the foot. In  the process, he has damaged the conservative cause debunking the phony "insurrection" narrative.

At least, he realized it, and deleted a Truth Social posting in which he had a picture of himself holding a baseball bat next to a picture of the corpulent DA.

My friend and colleague Andrea Widburg notes that the picture automatically appeared when Trump used a National File article containing it.

The National File chose to juxtapose the image of Trump holding a bat in 2017 with a picture of Alvin Bragg. That editorial decision makes it seem as if Trump is swinging the bat in Bragg’s direction.

What’s important to emphasize is that the photo comes from The National File and appeared automatically in Trump’s “truth” sharing the article about Bragg’s unpopularity and lack of mandate....

I am afraid that when you have to explain, you are losing. Trump owns Truth Social, and can be expected to understand how images appear. I don't know how long it took him to delete the post, but it appears that it was not immediate, when he discovered that he had inadvertently posted a quesitonable image. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/trump_posts_then_deletes_item_threatening_death_and_destruction_if_indicted_showing_him_holding_baseball_bat_with_braggs_head_nearby.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The internet is forever.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

Alvin Bragg deserves every bit of contempt that he gets and not just for this case, but what he’s done to New York City

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy