Author Topic: Biden Gives Some Disturbing and Scary Answers at Ottawa Press Conference By Nick Arama  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Gives Some Disturbing and Scary Answers at Ottawa Press Conference
By Nick Arama | 7:00 PM on March 24, 2023

Joe Biden is in Ottawa, Canada, embarrassing himself and us before the Canadians and the world. We wrote about some of his earlier meetings, as well as his gaffe-ridden remarks before Parliament where he called for applauding China before he corrected himself.

He then did a press conference that was long on lies and exaggeration, with some disturbing answers.

He started, as usual, with a pre-approved list of the people to call on.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1639371808846630914

It doesn’t start well.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1639372269569863681

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/03/24/biden-gives-some-disturbing-and-scary-answers-at-ottawa-press-conference-n721004
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The man is not functional.  I do not know who is running this country, but it is not this moron.

Remember the speech he gave that said, 'now that Trump is gone, we as a nation have regained our position in the world'.  Perhaps the biggest lie ever uttered by a POTUS.  Thank to Biden, the world, this nation, and everything the man touches or is impacted by his staff turns to sh*t.  LITERALLY!

The majority of people in America believe we are closer to nuclear war now with Biden than we were with another Democrat POTUS, JFK.  Yeah, things today are worse than the Cuban Missile Crisis.  If that is not a sh*t sandwich, what is?

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
The man is not functional.  I do not know who is running this country, but it is not this moron.

Remember the speech he gave that said, 'now that Trump is gone, we as a nation have regained our position in the world'.  Perhaps the biggest lie ever uttered by a POTUS.  Thank to Biden, the world, this nation, and everything the man touches or is impacted by his staff turns to sh*t.  LITERALLY!

White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain WAS running the government,
but he resigned.
White House Chief of Staff Jeffrey Zients is now running the government.

Like Ron Klain, Jeff Zients is the epitome of DC connectedness.
He attended an elite private school in DC (St. Albans) while growing up,
and spent his whole life growing
the DC and Wall Street connections he started in childhood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Zients

China Joe is just a figurehead.
Remember his first week in office,
when an executive order was placed in front of him,
and he said, "I don't know what I'm signing."
A voice from off camera said, "Sign it anyway."
"Oh, okay." he replied, and signed the E.O.

The current administration does not MAKE policy,
it only COORDINATES policy.
It's just a puppet of the globalist oligarchy.
It takes its orders from the GLOBAL CORPORATE COLLECTIVE!

The Biden administration HAS restored America's position in the world order!
That position is bent over, taking it in the rear
from every plutocrat and oligarch that runs the rest of the world!

Trump went a long way toward restoring America's independence and sovereignty.
The Biden regime undid all that,
and has once again made America just another colony of the
GLOBAL CORPORATE DICTATORSHIP!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao