Author Topic: Explosion at R.M. Palmer chocolate factory in Pennsylvania leaves 2 dead, others missing and injured  (Read 492 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 25, 2023 1:13am EDT
Explosion at R.M. Palmer chocolate factory in Pennsylvania leaves 2 dead, others missing and injured
The blast at the chocolate factory killed two people, injured eight and left nine missing as of Friday night

By Elizabeth Pritchett | Fox News

An explosion at a historic chocolate factory in southeastern Pennsylvania left two people dead, several missing and eight injured Friday afternoon.

West Reading Borough Police Department Chief Wayne Holben confirmed two fatalities and nine missing after an explosion at the R.M. Palmer Co. chocolate factory in West Reading shortly before 5 p.m.

Tower Health spokeswoman Jessica Bezler told The Associated Press in an email that eight others were taken to Reading Hospital with injuries Friday evening. Bezler said two people were admitted in fair condition and five others were treated and released.

She added that one victim was transported to another facility. Limited details are available on that person's condition.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/explosion-r-m-palmer-chocolate-factory-pennsylvania-leaves-2-dead-others-missing-injured
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Another food/supply chain disaster?

I hope there aren't anymore "coincidence theorist" out there any more.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Updated on: March 25, 2023 / 9:39 AM
A large explosion at a chocolate factory in West Reading, Pennsylvania, Friday has left five people dead and several others injured.

The explosion occurred at the R.M. Palmer Company, according to CBS Philadelphia. Video from the scene showed flames and black smoke billowing hundreds of feet into the air.

Pennsylvania Emergency Management officials told CBS News on Saturday morning that the death toll had risen to five people. Six others were unaccounted for.

In addition, Reading Hospital received a total of eight patients, a hospital spokesperson told CBS News on Friday night. One was transferred to another hospital, two were in fair condition, and the other five were expected to be treated and discharged, the spokesperson said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pennsylvania-chocolate-factory-explosion-rm-palmer/

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

Do we have any food factories left in the U.S., or have they all burned down by now?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Another food/supply chain disaster?
My first thought too. Plus, the floods in California swamped thousands of acers of produce farms.
2024 is going to be an epic year. Something America has never seen before.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Natural gas leak?

If so,  count on the DCommunists to use this to attack the use of natural gas for industrial purposes...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Natural gas leak?

If so,  count on the DCommunists to use this to attack the use of natural gas for industrial purposes...

@Fishrrman

That or a propane leak would be my best GUESS.

Never heard of a chocolate  factory  exploding before.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!