Author Topic: Biden won't stop pushing his bogus, cynical narrative of voter suppression  (Read 258 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden won't stop pushing his bogus, cynical narrative of voter suppression
Jason Snead
5–7 minutes

With another election season nearly upon us, President Joe Biden is renewing his bad-faith attacks on conservative states seeking to implement popular, commonsense election integrity policies that make it easy to vote and hard to cheat.

Take his recent speech in Selma, Alabama. The president took advantage of a solemn occasion to politicize support for democracy itself, spread lies that undermine our institutions, and sow doubt in future elections that Democrats lose by peddling disproven claims of voter suppression — all in an effort to boost voter turnout among his base.

It’s a claim as cynical as it is dishonest. Perhaps this threat to democracy should be taken a little more seriously by the mainstream press.

The fact of the matter is public trust in elections is shaky. Over the last two years, conservative states such as Florida, Georgia, and Texas worked hard to bolster public confidence by passing election integrity laws that have dramatically improved voting while also expanding voter access.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/biden-wont-stop-pushing-narrative-of-voter-suppression
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

There are several bogus, cynical narratives that Biden is pushing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Rats are faced with an existential threat:  Election Reform.  Tightening up the elections and making them observable threatens to crash their machine just as they are getting it to ultimate levels of cheating.

The will do anything, and tell any lie to stop us, including the subject of this thread.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why would he when it keeps his base (idiots and self-centered fools) fired up and contributing money to him?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There are several bogus, cynical narratives that Biden is pushing

@LMAO

In Biden's defense,he is,and has always been a pathalogical liar,and now he is also a senile old fool.

He has no idea what he is saying or what it means. He is just TRYING to parrot the words his keepers tried to get him to memorize.

Is there ANYBODY in any political party anywhere that doesn't know this?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!