Author Topic: 'Three Years Is Not Enough': Liberal Wisconsin Supreme Court Candidate Ignored Victim's Plea To Lock  (Read 239 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Liberal Wisconsin Supreme Court candidate Janet Protasiewicz gave no additional prison time to a serial child sex offender who assaulted an underage girl while on parole, despite courtroom pleas from the victim and victim's mother.

Alfonso McCormick, then 41, was charged with groping a 15-year-old in 2020, while out on parole for a prior child sex conviction. But Protasiewicz, the circuit court judge overseeing the 2020 case, declined to sentence McCormick to more jail time than the three years he was already required to serve when his parole was revoked.

According to court records, McCormick was attending a family party at the victim's house when he "asked how old she was" and she "told him she was 15." He then "grabbed her arm [and] pulled her into the bathroom," where he fondled her chest and asked her to take off her shirt. The girl managed to escape the room and told other adults, who called the police.

"I personally feel like three years is not enough," said the victim in an emotional courtroom address during the sentencing hearing. "I feel I have complete panic attacks because I have a guard up."

https://freebeacon.com/elections/three-years-is-not-enough-liberal-wisconsin-supreme-court-candidate-ignored-victims-plea-to-lock-up-serial-sex-offender/
The Republic is lost.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
The "war" on women, by women continues...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.