Author Topic: 'State-sanctioned kidnapping': California bill would give therapists power to take children over 12  (Read 1082 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

'State-sanctioned kidnapping': California bill would give therapists power to take children over 12 from parents 'without accusation, evidence, or trial'

A California Democrat has proposed a bill that would allow a mental health professional to place a child as young as 12 in a residential shelter facility without parental knowledge or consent and without there being any prior allegations of incest or child abuse.

The stated purpose of AB 665, introduced by Assembly Member Wendy Carrillo, is to bring two existing laws into alignment. Currently children age 12 and over are able to consent to receiving mental health treatment or counseling services but cannot consent to being placed into a residential shelter facility unless deemed either a risk to themselves or others, or in cases where the minor is an alleged victim of incest or child abuse. AB 665 seeks to remove these caveats.

https://thepostmillennial.com/state-sanctioned-kidnapping-california-bill-would-give-therapists-power-to-take-children-over-12-from-parents-without-accusation-evidence-or-trial

The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It will probably pass easily.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It will probably pass easily.
Of course. Cruise the schools for desirable 'candidates', declare them 'troubled', 'counsel' them, have the CPS pick them off up, and the traffic is just beginning.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ScottinVA

I have no doubt the leftist supermajorities in the CA Assembly and Senate will pass this without any trouble at all.  Give quotas to those perverts passing as “teachers,” and these “facilities” will fill up in short order.

Offline Kamaji

I have no doubt the leftist supermajorities in the CA Assembly and Senate will pass this without any trouble at all.  Give quotas to those perverts passing as “teachers,” and these “facilities” will fill up in short order.

Yup.