Author Topic: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?  (Read 10783 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?
« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2023, 02:16:19 pm »
Trump takes narcissism to pathlogical levels.  Why the orange numbskulls are so hypnotized and mesmerized by this crap is amazing.

I guess both sides have their sheeple.

@catfish1957

For me,it is the "little things",like saving America and taking it back from the left.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2023, 02:17:55 pm »
@catfish1957

For me,it is the "little things",like saving America and taking it back from the left.

By being the most fiscally irresponsible POTUS in history?  How is that saving America?  More like destroying it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2023, 02:19:10 pm »
And if Ron DeSantis conducted himself the way Trump has or oversaw the largest debt increase, we would have no problem condemning him and opposing him

@LMAO

True,you people are total suckers for the "Ahm a modest candidate,jist laik yew are a modest peeppulls. Ah wuz evin born ina log cabin,not ah mansion laik dat rich rude orange mans!"

Offline LMAO

« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2023, 02:20:01 pm »
By being the most fiscally irresponsible POTUS in history?  How is that saving America?  More like destroying it.

Well he does make the hens on “The View” heads explode

So there’s that if that’s how one defines as “saving America”
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 02:20:54 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2023, 02:21:02 pm »
@LMAO

True,you people are total suckers for the "Ahm a modest candidate,jist laik yew are a modest peeppulls. Ah wuz evin born ina log cabin,not ah mansion laik dat rich rude orange mans!"

You are calling us suckers?

Never has this meme been more apt.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2023, 02:22:55 pm »
@Kamaji

Total BullBush!

Yeah,he does talk all the time about "what *I* will do when *I* am President,but that is standard for every Presidential candidate.

:mauslaff:

No, @sneakypete, he talks about how he was robbed, about how they're being so cruel and vindictive to him.

Riddle me this:  if Trump really cared about the country, and if Trump really was convinced the democrats used illegal methods to steal the election from him, then why hasn't he devoted the bulk of his time to advocating for fixes to the election system to prevent the democrats from doing that again?

That would be something he could have done for the country, not just for himself.  But no, instead, he spent his efforts building up his own pet platform alternative to twitter, so he could prance around on his own social media platform, complaining about what's been done to him, and tearing down anyone else who might present a challenge to him in the next GOP primary.

Trump is all about himself, not about the country, and not about you.

When are you going to figure that out?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2023, 02:26:41 pm »
Huh?
Since when is trying to reign in the size of government rude and arrogant?

Are you  REALLY so freaking clueless that you HONESTLY think that is going to happen if you elect some milktoast candidate,just because he is polite  and more like you are used to voting for?

Do I REALLY need to remind you of the end result of turned out to be after continued voting for what you are used to voting for?

Fights with Rosie O’Donnell on Twitter is petty.

So what" Like it or not the reality is that cretin speaks for a lot of Dim voters.

Fighting out of control spending is not.

Yeah,and that is REALLY going to happen with DeSantis or any other Presidential candidate. The TRUTH is something you and others like you refuse to see because you have your heads up your asses. The TRUTH is spending is now LESS important than new laws putting us closer to joining the "international borg".

How close to balancing a national budget do YOU honestly think we are ever going to get when there are no such things as independent nations and we are ALL a part of the Borg?

And who here is demanding perfection in a candidate?

Certainly not  you or others like you. All YOU care about  is having more money in your pocket.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2023, 02:28:51 pm »

@catfish1957

It's all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT",and "MY money" 24/7 with you people,isn't it?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2023, 02:30:03 pm »
Well he does make the hens on “The View” heads explode

@LMAO

I'll have to take your word for that. I don't watch trash shows like that.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2023, 02:30:06 pm »
@LMAO

Lashing out at us isn't doing you any favors.  We all know your repeated rhetoric by now @sneakypete  However your orange rude rich man has become unhinged.  To repeatedly go after a very popular and conservative governor who hasn't even announced he's running is uncalled for and raises question about Trump's state of mind. That is my concern and should be the concern of his worshipers.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 02:31:31 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2023, 02:31:25 pm »
Are you  REALLY so freaking clueless that you HONESTLY think that is going to happen if you elect some milktoast candidate,just because he is polite  and more like you are used to voting for?

Do I REALLY need to remind you of the end result of turned out to be after continued voting for what you are used to voting for?

So what" Like it or not the reality is that cretin speaks for a lot of Dim voters.

Yeah,and that is REALLY going to happen with DeSantis or any other Presidential candidate. The TRUTH is something you and others like you refuse to see because you have your heads up your asses. The TRUTH is spending is now LESS important than new laws putting us closer to joining the "international borg".

How close to balancing a national budget do YOU honestly think we are ever going to get when there are no such things as independent nations and we are ALL a part of the Borg?

Certainly not  you or others like you. All YOU care about  is having more money in your pocket.

Wow.  You really drank the orange koolaid to the dregs at the very bottom, didn't you.

Trump's in-your-face behavior would be great if (a) he used it to accomplish something other than wadding up the panties of the harpies on The View, and (b) it evinced some measure of forethought and planning.  As it is, it does nothing more than get liberal panties wadded up; it certainly isn't a precursor to getting anything actually accomplished - unlike DeSantis who, to-date, after ridiculing liberals, has managed to start reining in the "woke" schools in Florida and managed to put a real hurt on "woke" Disney.

DeSantis is accomplishing things and his nose-tweaking appears to have some strategic thought behind it, beyond simply wadding up liberal undies.

Trump never did.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2023, 02:32:13 pm »

@catfish1957

World class suckers. You MIGHT represent 10-15 percent of the voters,and you think being selfish and self-serving is a winning platform.

Cuasen  hit's all bout da benjamins for you and other narrow-minded people like you.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2023, 02:33:36 pm »
@catfish1957

World class suckers. You MIGHT represent 10-15 percent of the voters,and you think being selfish and self-serving is a winning platform.

Cuasen  hit's all bout da benjamins for you and other narrow-minded people like you.

Wow.  Trump may suck up all the oxygen in the room, but you manage to suck up most of the orange koolaid.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2023, 02:34:18 pm »
I think we all want to save America and take on the radical left. But we also understand that in order to do that, you have to get elected first

Trump had huge problems with the voting public even before his meltdowns.

I don’t think that anybody who supports Donald Trump wants to destroy the country. They just believe that he’s the only one that can do that, despite a lot of evidence to the contrary.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 02:35:57 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2023, 02:39:40 pm »

No, @sneakypete, he talks about how he was robbed, about how they're being so cruel and vindictive to him.

@Kamaji

In addition to being right about that,America was also robbed by the Dim theft of the election. Go ahead,try to defend Biden by saying America is better off with him as President than with Trump as President.

Riddle me this:  if Trump really cared about the country, and if Trump really was convinced the democrats used illegal methods to steal the election from him, then why hasn't he devoted the bulk of his time to advocating for fixes to the election system to prevent the democrats from doing that again?

He can't do that unless he is elected. A small matter you  anti-Trumpers seem to keep overlooking. BTW,he WAS elected,but the DNC and their RINO pals in power stole the election from him.

That would be something he could have done for the country, not just for himself.  But no, instead, he spent his efforts building up his own pet platform alternative to twitter, so he could prance around on his own social media platform, complaining about what's been done to him, and tearing down anyone else who might present a challenge to him in the next GOP primary.

And there is is,"Rude,Rich,Orange Man." I guess he is supposed to be SUPPORTING people who challenge his run for the WH?

Rude Orange Rich Man hurted your feelings?

When are you going to figure that out?

I am not the one that needs to figure anything out.

The FIRST think YOU and people like you need to figure out is neither the election OR America is about  YOU and your savings and checking accounts.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2023, 02:43:30 pm »
@Kamaji

In addition to being right about that,America was also robbed by the Dim theft of the election. Go ahead,try to defend Biden by saying America is better off with him as President than with Trump as President.

He can't do that unless he is elected. A small matter you  anti-Trumpers seem to keep overlooking. BTW,he WAS elected,but the DNC and their RINO pals in power stole the election from him.

And there is is,"Rude,Rich,Orange Man." I guess he is supposed to be SUPPORTING people who challenge his run for the WH?

The FIRST think YOU and people like you need to figure out is neither the election OR America is about  YOU and your savings and checking accounts.

The election is about America, which is why Trump should not be a part of it, because for Trump, everything is about him, nothing is about America.

When Trump says "Make America Great Again" he is speaking the truth just as much as an antifa member is when that member says he's anti-fascist.

Actions count; words not so much.  And on that count, Trump fails.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #141 on: March 26, 2023, 02:46:56 pm »
@catfish1957

It's all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT",and "MY money" 24/7 with you people,isn't it?

So your accusatory of supposed self centered cries "me, me", and overall destruction of this country into a dystopian economic wasteland due to drunken governmental spending are the same things?

I thought you were sharper than that.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #142 on: March 26, 2023, 02:55:22 pm »
You have something against the truth?

@sneakypete
It is not the truth.

WHO is more likely to try to restore America to Americans,Biden or Trump?

Neither one. And and just like that, you are back to messianic thinking.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #143 on: March 26, 2023, 02:59:31 pm »
@libertybele

VERY clever thinking! You don't like the bad orange rich man who MIGHT try to turn America around and put us back on track as a free nation,so what the hell,let the left elect a fool with a double-digit IQ that is RULED by the internationalists as President!

Yeah,THAT's the ticket! You even get to blame Trump for losing instead of cretins like yourself for not voting against evil just because you don't like the idea of someone rich and rude being president.

Onward to the future of the past,comrades!

@sneakypete
He will not. Proven. Stop looking at what he is saying and look at the damn record.

And right back to the 'lesser' evil argument... It is almost Pavlovian...

Online roamer_1

« Reply #144 on: March 26, 2023, 03:03:40 pm »
@LMAO

And here I was thinking it was Congress that voted for and passed the budget,and the Presidents only option was to sign it or shut the country down,including not mailing out the SS checks,paying the military,funding the Border Patrol,etc,etc,etc.

Presidents are ONLY in charge of the budget when THEIR party controls congress.

@sneakypete

Yeah, that's bullcrap. To fast track, administration aids are part and parcel of the budget in committee, right from the start... word is given all the way around before the bill hits the floor... The President knows what he is signing. His people helped to get it there.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #145 on: March 26, 2023, 03:06:33 pm »
@Kamaji

Do you really believe that the fine people on this forum only care about their own checkbooks and savings accounts?

Wow…just wow

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #146 on: March 26, 2023, 03:09:34 pm »

@sneakypete
That is not what happened in his first term. Why would you expect it again?

'Because 'Murica' is nothing but a bumper sticker.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #147 on: March 26, 2023, 03:12:19 pm »
@LMAO

Again, false.

If DeSantis spends like Tumpy, he'd be dead to me. I would drop him like a hot rock, and would excoriate him just like I do Tumpy.

All I care about are the principles of Conservatism. That's what I want. If he will not deliver, then he is nothing different than Tumpy.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #148 on: March 26, 2023, 03:13:11 pm »

Never has this meme been more apt.

*FACTS*

Online roamer_1

« Reply #149 on: March 26, 2023, 03:20:30 pm »

Exactly bass ackwards, @sneakypete ...

Hyperinflation crashing the dollar is what will cause us to submit to the borg. It will cause a new 'digital' dollar to be created to replace the defunct dollar, and just like that...

A strong dollar and unburdened economy, free of international obligations... THAT's what gives us the ability to choose our own way.

There is actually nothing MORE important than fiscal matters.