Author Topic: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?  (Read 10230 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2023, 01:29:45 am »
No, Buydem has not.
Tumpy DID spend at nearly twice the rate of Obummer, So go see if Buydem is actually spending at twice the rate of Tumpy.

Tumpy jacked the actual debt by what? $8T in four years. How much has Buydem jacked it so far?

SHOW ME.

And then what's to stop Tumpy from redoubling what Bitem did? He redoubled Obummer.

As to WWIII, All ya'll are all for escalating Ukraine... not me.

As for death, how many needlessly died because anti-virals were outlawed under Tump in the middle of COVID?

Don't feed me that crap.

The ONLY thing that stops ALL of it is small government and fiscal restraint.
That's the fix.
The ONLY fix.
And Tumpy sure the hell ain't that.

So far, Biden has added about 2 trillion from what I’ve gathered. It’s unlikely he will add enough by next years election to equal or surpass Trump’s 7.8 trillion

So Donald Trump wins a prize as a president who added more onto our debt in 4 years in dollar amounts than any other president

And his supporters say that he should get another term so maybe he can add another 10 or 15 trillion

This is why many of us are really pushing fiscal conservativism going forward
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 01:37:57 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2023, 01:37:11 am »
So far, Biden has added about 2 trillion from what I’ve gathered. It’s unlikely he will add enough by next years election to equal or surpass Trump’s 7.8 trillion

I know. He did outspend Tumpy in one congressional year, but it wasn't by much.

The bullshit here is that I am forced into defending either one of the a*******
Or that picking the lesser evil is somehow better.
At the level of spending these jokers are at (at least as far back as BOOSH), a decrease substantial enough to matter would have to be by orders of magnitude different.

And people here say Tumpy was better at arranging the deck chairs!
It's ridiculous!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2023, 01:39:10 am »
What else did people expect from the self-proclaimed “King of Debt?”

The good news for him  is he gets to keep that crown
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2023, 01:50:20 am »
When pigs fly, Hades freezes over and I get married.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2023, 01:59:58 am »
There would be no inflation - with Trump
The inflationary policies began under Trump, from PPP to the $600 stimulus.

There would be no border invasion - with Trump
Because of that big, beautiful wall that Mexico paid for, right?

There would be no Ukraine war - with Trump
Wrong. Trump admitted he had done nothing special to keep Russia at bay. It was timing. Putin was going to invade whether Trump got re-elected or not.

There would be no impending war with Russia - with Trump
See above

There would be no $5 gas - with Trump
See first bullet point. The only thing that Trump may have done to keep gas prices down was fewer regulations, but he doesn't dictate crude prices. Again, he authorized the inflationary policies, the fruits of which are now being reaped under Biden.

There would be no impending war with a nuclearized Iran - with Trump
How long have we been panicking about "war with a nuclear Iran?" Yet it never materializes.

America would be energy independent - with Trump
Not even close.

and on and on and on ...
I could do hundreds of these. But, why bother? Throwing pearls to swine.
No amount of reality or facts will ever affect them.
They are insulated in their own world bubbles.
It's not reality or facts. It's speculation based on fantasy.

You ignore the pandemic, the embrace of the Fauci Doctrine, Operation Warp Speed and the failed vaccines, and on and on and on as you put it.

Trump had his chance—and the moment he realized that being re-elected meant he could never run again, he betrayed us.

Online corbe

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2023, 02:00:34 am »
   Like the USFL before, which Trump crashed, making $1 from the NFL in litigation.  This and Taj Mahal should have been a h3ll of a wake up call for most Americans.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2023, 02:04:39 am »
TWENTY FRIGGIN TRIIIIIILLLLLION BUCKS!
Of course there would be inflation!

What happens when you print that much money?
The amount of dollars in circulation increases.
That means the worth of the dollar decreases.
That  IS inflation.

I dunno why I keep bothering to explain it.
Y'all can't hear it.

Take off the orange colored glasses and take a look around.
 *****rollingeyes*****
There is no need to argue with you or your argument because you seem to be insane.
Biden has sent at least 200 Billion dollars to Ukraine.
Biden gifted the Taliban 85 Billion in top grade military technology and equipment.
Biden has spent tens of $Billions on top of tens of $Billons for COVID, Climate Change, and so called "Equity".
And Biden is still ongoing. By the end of his term, the dollar will be measured in terms of Yaun.
Compared to Biden, Trump was a cheap old bastard.
I hope you speak Chinese. Because that is where China Joe is taking us.
You idiot. No matter what Trump did or did not do, Biden is 10 times worse. Jeez man! Are you blind or just stupid?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2023, 02:04:56 am »
When will the NeverTrumps realize that their irrational hatred of Trump helped to put Biden in office?
I thought the election was rigged and stolen, remember? At least get the talking points consistent.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2023, 02:07:43 am »
There is no need to argue with you or your argument because you seem to be insane.
Biden gifted the Taliban 85 Billion in top grade military technology and equipment.
Biden has spent tens of $Billions on top of tens of $Billons for COVID, Climate Change, and so called "Equity".
And Biden is still ongoing. By the end of his term, the dollar will be measured in terms of Yaun.
You idiot. No matter what Trump did or did not do, Biden is 10 times worse. Jeez man! Are you blind or just stupid?
They're two sides of the same trillion-dollar platinum coin. Trump, the self-absorbed MAGA blowhard, and Biden, the puppet of the woke left. Both spend so much money drunken sailors told them to sober up.

Let's face it: we haven't had fiscally sane policy in America since the 1990s.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2023, 02:13:33 am »

Tumpy left them the gigantic government the democrats inherited. Keep your eye on the  ball.

THE ONLY WAY to keep Democrats away from power is to take that power away. Cause it to cease to exist. They always WILL get back into office, no matter what. You are deluded to think you can stop that.

But you CAN make the government they inherit less powerful, and less authoritarian.
Lesser government is the only cure. The only road to liberty there is.

YOUR Republican big government didn't do that that. They gave the dems a bigger government, with more power. Tumpy included.

Until you can see that the problem will persist. And the problem is not me.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2023, 02:15:02 am »
They're two sides of the same trillion-dollar platinum coin. Trump, the self-absorbed MAGA blowhard, and Biden, the puppet of the woke left. Both spend so much money drunken sailors told them to sober up.

Let's face it: we haven't had fiscally sane policy in America since the 1990s.

:yowsa:

There it is!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2023, 02:44:20 am »

Tumpy left them the gigantic government the democrats inherited. Keep your eye on the  ball.
Trump was in office for 3.5 years. "Trump left them the gigantic government the democrats inherited"? You must be mental. Trump was fighting against them the whole time, while being stabbed in the back and sabotaged from every side. From my mind, it sounds more like you are flailing about trying to justify helping to elect Biden?

Orange Man Bad - end of discussion (facts do not matter)
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2023, 02:58:26 am »
Trump was in office for 3.5 years. "Trump left them the gigantic government the democrats inherited"? You must be mental. Trump was fighting against them the whole time, while being stabbed in the back and sabotaged from every side. From my mind, it sounds more like you are flailing about trying to justify helping to elect Biden?

Orange Man Bad - end of discussion (facts do not matter)

Horseshit. He 'fought' them in the drama plays in the press... Which means nothing, Kabuki theater. And y'all climbed right in and fell for it. Follow the money. Because he didn't stop a damn thing.
He GREW government. He GREW debt. HE HURT liberty.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2023, 03:10:06 am »
When will the NeverTrumps realize that their irrational hatred of Trump helped to put Biden in office?
Ergo, NTs are at least partially, if not more, guilty for the destruction of the American nation?
Of course Trump has shortcomings. But DAMN! He would have been 1000% better than the alternative.
At least we would be able to buy gas, electricity, and food, at a normal price.
What will it take? When the nuclear war starts, the NeverTrumpers will still be gloating, "Well, at least we got rid of Trump!! And that is all that matters."

Two types of NTers, most here were the original (including me).. Principled Conservatives (Christian in my case). Other NTers in government not so much, but probable more numerous in the wild and in politics. After a while, nobody (except here) remembered the principled, only the other camp. Then magically they got grouped on in one.

"Irrational" is your term, against most here were long time political gamers (at least from the sideline, though a few play roles locally in party affairs). I hardly think anyone here took their vote lightly, though as a whole, it sure looks (personally) like my vote has been taken for granted. I no longer seem to find I have a hand to play come election time. McCain, Romney, and then NY values Trump has jaded me. I am a forgotten relic so I play the losing hand given me.

It is speculative to say how Trump would of affected the prices of X,Y, and Z. But I fair enough to say at least on paper it would of probable been better (Trump didn't harass the energy sector as bad except for Ethanol). But... runaway spending eventually causes inflation and there is no denying Trump had little if any sway (even if he wanted to) on cutting big government. @roamer_1  tends to point this out more than myself because I tend to lean more about ethics (morals) than Roamer (not saying he is more right or wrong, just saying I look at things a little skewed from his point of view). Not that I don't care about big government (I do), but I tend to put more emphasis on moral issues Trump was weak on (Example: He sure kissed up to the Log Cabin folks the other week).

Again, I am a dinosaur, nobody gives a hoot about things I care about it seems. Illegals, gay agenda, deficit, Second Amendment, Energy, Family, Religion, Freedom (with some boundaries), government forced education, liberal colleges, drugs, abortion, national defense/strong military, open borders, BLM, Antifa, fighting communism, and a thousand other issues play a part in all of our decisions, just some of us place the cards in different orders of importance. Trump didn't figure in the way I play, never will, didn't come close, but you can bet the farm I didn't vote for Brandon.

National Defense has (IMHO) been weakened more by allowing the gay agenda to creep in, Trump did little if anything to stop it, I guess the decline started with Clinton (don't ask, don't tell). But society in whole has left me behind, we have become the cesspool Berlin that lead to Hitler's rise in power, except society now celebrates it's rise. We can't say a boy is a boy and vice versa. One gets black balled for not being woke in corporations. White folks are being portrayed as devils even though the devil comes in many forms (and all colors). There is no National Identity because that would be wrong, those allowed to legally immigrate are brought over due to relations with others in country instead of merits based on what they have to offer the country.

Pigeonholing folks to protect an egomaniac self-centered with no moral direction idiot that can't keep his mouth closed (or pants zipped) does little to sway this voter. We could of elected a conservative that didn't drag the party name into the mud. Some saw it differently, thus here we are with the mud still clinging to our names.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 03:22:54 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2023, 03:11:05 am »
You elected a Chinese paid demented pedophile who showers with his prepubescent daughter.
You elected a guy who cannot read a stupid teleprompter.
You elected a guy who is about to get us into a nuclear war.
Thank you for your service. Trump is horrible!!!!!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2023, 03:25:39 am »
You elected a Chinese paid demented pedophile who showers with his prepubescent daughter.
You elected a guy who cannot read a stupid teleprompter.
You elected a guy who is about to get us into a nuclear war.
Thank you for your service. Trump is horrible!!!!!

Hmmm….

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2023, 03:26:35 am »
   Electoral College.  Our vote wouldn't have made a dam bit of difference IN OUR STATE AND we are smart enough to know that and can proudly proclaim that we never voted for that Orange, Rich, Rude, Liberal, NY'er.

You Trumpers are the one that failed your HERO.  He couldn't even beat a brain dead guy that didn't even campaign because

A: It was stolen from him
B: A couple of Briefers refused to vote

Yea, lets give him another try.  How absurd is that.  Maybe next time evil Conservatives like @roamer_1 and myself will see the light at the end of the tunnel and vote appropriately.

Don't try to pawn this $hit on me @240B   
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 03:34:30 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2023, 06:19:33 am »
@roamer_1  tends to point this out more than myself because I tend to lean more about ethics (morals) than Roamer (not saying he is more right or wrong, just saying I look at things a little skewed from his point of view). Not that I don't care about big government (I do), but I tend to put more emphasis on moral issues Trump was weak on (Example: He sure kissed up to the Log Cabin folks the other week).

@Sighlass

Believe me brother, I am every bit the social conservative that I am every other kind. As a Reaganite, I embrace ALL the unmovable principles of ALL of the factions - As do you by and large. As a philosophical Conservative, my Burkean roots also swing close to Christian foundations.

It is more a matter of emphasis in the argument. Even though you and I would probably defend the same moral ground, morals tend to become subjective in the argument, because of the difference between rural and city, back east and flyover country, and heck, even the broad difference between Christians. You and I hail from pretty hard core Christian orthodoxy and interpretation, but the Church as she supposedly is has a broad range of freaky positions, all the way out to flat-out evil.

So trying to wrangle that - especially since religion is somewhat verboten on this forum makes morals a hard row, with plenty of fig leafs to go all around.

Why I have focused on fiscal matters and big government is that it is all in the numbers and numbers do not lie. Why I have focused on small government and liberty is likewise cut-and-dried... and in both cases, utterly indefensible.

That isn't to take away from the Christian principles... Principles are principles to me.
And most conservative principles can be argued as founded by Yah... I am sorry if I have given that short shrift. I will hope to correct that.

But nobody can defend his spending. Nobody can defend his destruction fo small government and liberty.

I haven't seen a decent reply yet - As with the return volley to you, always the pernicious 'lesser evil' argument (which is void of any intellectual defense, proven here over and over again). or you're just a poopeyhead (Orange Man Bad).

Because there really is nothing to defend.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 06:21:05 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2023, 07:31:55 am »
@Sighlass

Believe me brother, I am every bit the social conservative that I am every other kind. As a Reaganite, I embrace ALL the unmovable principles of ALL of the factions - As do you by and large. As a philosophical Conservative, my Burkean roots also swing close to Christian foundations.

It is more a matter of emphasis in the argument. Even though you and I would probably defend the same moral ground, morals tend to become subjective in the argument, because of the difference between rural and city, back east and flyover country, and heck, even the broad difference between Christians. You and I hail from pretty hard core Christian orthodoxy and interpretation, but the Church as she supposedly is has a broad range of freaky positions, all the way out to flat-out evil.

So trying to wrangle that - especially since religion is somewhat verboten on this forum makes morals a hard row, with plenty of fig leafs to go all around.

Why I have focused on fiscal matters and big government is that it is all in the numbers and numbers do not lie. Why I have focused on small government and liberty is likewise cut-and-dried... and in both cases, utterly indefensible.

That isn't to take away from the Christian principles... Principles are principles to me.
And most conservative principles can be argued as founded by Yah... I am sorry if I have given that short shrift. I will hope to correct that.

But nobody can defend his spending. Nobody can defend his destruction fo small government and liberty.

I haven't seen a decent reply yet - As with the return volley to you, always the pernicious 'lesser evil' argument (which is void of any intellectual defense, proven here over and over again). or you're just a poopeyhead (Orange Man Bad).

Because there really is nothing to defend.

@roamer_1 

Sorry about the delay in reply... 3 tornadoes came through locally (I just got out shelter), Mississippi and Bama got hit but I don't know where and how hard.

I understand where you come from, and it makes sense, but I am too tired to reply tonight. I will just say, like Popeye, I yam what I yam... you make strong arguments, I make heartfelt revelations that often are just as you say (not well received because it comes off as preachy).

Good Night Gang !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2023, 08:21:23 am »
@roamer_1 

Sorry about the delay in reply... 3 tornadoes came through locally (I just got out shelter), Mississippi and Bama got hit but I don't know where and how hard.

I understand where you come from, and it makes sense, but I am too tired to reply tonight. I will just say, like Popeye, I yam what I yam... you make strong arguments, I make heartfelt revelations that often are just as you say (not well received because it comes off as preachy).

Good Night Gang !

No need for an excuse in that... I'm just glad y'all made it out okay. Y'all stay safe now, and I'll see you tomorrow!
 :beer: :patriot: :seeya:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2023, 10:31:58 am »
We go hard on Donald Trump for the debt that ballooned on his watch and it is deserved

But what the hell was Congress doing during this time?

Barry Goldwater

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2023, 03:50:54 pm »
 :pop41:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2023, 03:52:04 pm »
We go hard on Donald Trump for the debt that ballooned on his watch and it is deserved

But what the hell was Congress doing during this time?

Congress controls the purse strings. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2023, 04:00:25 pm »

But, but, but, Trump made them do it. /s
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2023, 04:04:38 pm »

Which is why a fiscally conservative president isn’t enough

Barry Goldwater