Author Topic: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?  (Read 10630 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?
« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2023, 12:23:55 am »
Well, I'm not going to vote for someone who I don't think will move this country in a positive direction.

I may just sit '24 out or vote down ballot.

Unless some kind of election integrity is restored it is over before it begins.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2023, 12:26:55 am »
Unless some kind of election integrity is restored it is over before it begins.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2023, 12:28:53 am »
bigheadfred,

What you say is true if we had fair and free elections.  We don't. 

It doesn't matter who I vote for, the elections are fixed.  If I and 30 million other voted for Trump ten times, they would fix it so that Biden or whoever won by 10, to 20,000 votes in each state. 

Our republic is dead. 

Until the American people are willing to do something, something with real teeth, then it just does not matter.  You see what happened to thousands who merely protested, and got a bit destructive at the Capitol?  Kept in prison for years waiting for trial, and many of them having done what amounts to nothing.  And now they are going after 1,000 to 1,200 more folks with the intent of putting them in prison.  We are borderline totalitarian with these Democommies, and if you know the history of Nazi Germany, you know it does not take much to go full blown totalitarian. 

I sell solar systems, and I see fear in the eyes of the people that I sit across from.  Many believe this country is facing total collapse at any moment.  And the UGLY TRUTH is that I can see it.  Without electric, everything stops in America.  EVERYTHING!!!  Two billionaires that I have followed for decades are now forecasting complete collapse of the electric grid, for months at a time.  Mass anarchy. mass crime, mass death in the USA.

Ten years ago, I would have laugh at such thoughts as being idiocy.  Now, I can see it happening.  It is just a question of when.

I have a couple I sold solar to months ago, his system is installed.  He gave me a tour of his home.  He has one bedroom, floor to ceiling with 25 year survival food in canisters, and a 2nd room with two rows floor to ceiling.  He has 20,000 rounds of ammo and does not have enough from his mindset.  He has 8 - 300 gallon storage bins for water in the yard, and he is gathering more for survival.  He stopped, looked at me, and said, are you prepared for the sh*t hitting the fan?  I looked at him and said, if the sh*t hits the fan, I'm coming to live with you.  He laughed.  I said, I am serious.  You think you can defend this horde with just you and your wife?  I disturbed him immensely.

The guy that heads our install team, he told me that what I said got the customer thinking.  Apparently I disturbed him so much he has now created a neighborhood group dedicated to survival, committed to each other for survival. 

That is how much people are afraid today.  They are establishing survival groups.

Imagine SIX MORE YEARS OF BIDEN AND HARRIS!!!!!!!!!  The worst you never imagined is possible.

The idiocy of Washington is beyond belief.  These Democommie *sshats want to eliminate all coal plants, all nuclear plants, and now with their push to eliminate carbon based fuels, they are pushing to eliminate natural gas and oil plants generating electric.  That leaves hydro power, solar and wind turbine power.  They have no plan in place to replace the forms of power generation they are eliminating.  NONE!  What does that mean?  That means people in the USA and across the world dying prematurely, freezing to death in the winter, and dying of heat exposure in the summer.  Those days are realistically coming.  And if the two billionaires are right, we will go months without electric. 

There have been numerous news reports that have said the following.  The average home has but four days of food.  Also, if the sh*t hits the fan, 90% of America will be dead in one year largely from starvation.  I do not believe either one, but if the sh*t hits the fan, there will be anarchy, massive death and crime in the USA.  And if we are dealing with that chaos, what happens to the rest of the world?  Nothing good.

And then there is the war in Europe.  Putin has no intention of ending it.  Our military industrial complex has no intention of ending it either.  Money does not matter.  ANd the feds with Biden have no problem spending unlimited amounts of money.  UNLIMITED!!!!  REAL INFLATION HASN"T EVEN KICKED IN YET.  We have a government clueless to what causes inflation, despite all these pukes having lived through the Carter years. 

I expect interest rates to climb to double digits by the end of the year.  That will kill the Real Estate market.  It will un-employ 10 million+ folks in the USA.  And that trend has already begun in earnest.  SSI and Disability will be approaching 8% again for the next COLA increase.  I expect to see empty shelves once again.  Fuel will climb through the year and be back up and approaching $5 in Georgia.  That is where I live, so the average nationally will be higher.

I see nothing good happening with Biden/Harris running this country, with their clown car of fools supporting them.

@jafo2010 I absolutely agree with you.  We've prepared as much as possible over the years; probably not enough for what's coming.  We are much older and not in good health now so things are going to be much more difficult. We have a couple of neighbors that are younger and like-minded.  I think we're all in agreement -- things aren't going to be pretty.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2023, 12:30:23 am »
@jafo2010 .

I missed your last post before mine. I have my doubts we can survive two more years of Biden/Harris, let alone six.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2023, 12:34:32 am »
@jafo2010 .

I missed your last post before mine. I have my doubts we can survive two more years of Biden/Harris, let alone six.

Two more years under Brandon this Republic will collapse.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2023, 01:12:17 am »
Well, I'm not going to vote for someone who I don't think will move this country in a positive direction.

I totally agree you don't want to lose a Good Govenor BUT the Country NEEDS him and he seems willing to take the task on, Trump or NO.

Cruz would be in there too, maybe AG. 

You will see many Conservatives back the DeSantis Campaign, once he declares. 
  Don't want to pizz off Trump this early in the election cycle and give him more time to think up prerogatives.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2023, 03:16:21 am »

SIMPLE CONCLUSION:  does anyone here really believe the American people are dumb enough to vote for a man that can barely render an intelligent sentence?

Yes...when they're not really voting for that guy, but against the other guy.

I know people who voted for Biden despite thinking he was senile.  Their logic was 1) anybody is better than Trump, and 2) Biden would be surrounded by people who weren't senile, but still to the left, and they'd really be running things anyway.  And you know what?  They were right.

Same thing in Pennsylvania.  Dr. Oz was an awful candidate viewed as a slick NJ carpetbagger by Pennsylvanians.  And they'd rather have had a rotten one of their own than some guy from NJ.

People I know in Pa. detested Oz.  Not because of his policies, but because he wasn't one of them.  The guy was actually clueless enough that he ran a campaign commercial standing in front of his house in New Jersey.  And of course, Fetterman's people picked up on that and blasted him.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 03:21:32 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2023, 01:04:06 pm »
In a word: yes.

Especially if that idiot's campaign team can convince them that the other guy is evil. And let's face it, Trump hasn't helped his case.

Exactly.

One should never overestimate the American voting public.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2023, 01:15:36 pm »
A friend of mine used to mention Occam's Razor 1-2 times a week in conversation.  He was often right with his assessments.

With the election of 2020, I often think of him and Occam's Razor.  He would use it consistently in reference to the unlikely outcome, the difficult to believe outcome of 2020.  Nothing simple about HOW Biden won that election.

Occam's razor states that the simplest explanation is preferable to one that is more complex. Simple theories are easier to verify. Simple solutions are easier to execute.

So, to summarize:

What is the simple in 2020?

Well, let's start with the mega counting center in the Philly area that forced poll watchers back 100 yards away from the counting, and then mounted poster boards on the windows to prevent them from seeing anything.  That single act should have rendered EVERY VOTE NULL AND VOID in that center.  Poll Watchers have a purpose, and when they are prevented from doing their job, the votes should be voided.   PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

There were entire batches of ballots with only the presidential race voted on, and none of the other elections marked.  The odds of this if I recall were in the trillions or quadrillions.  Meaning?  The possibility was virtually impossible, and there were many batches of ballots with ONLY THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE VOTED ON. 

Georgia:  the legislature invited a hacker in to see if he could break into a Dominion machine.  It took him about 15 minutes.  How long do you think it would take someone from Dominion that had the backdoor code to get in?  !5 seconds tops!!!!

Georgia:  there is real video of people running the same batch through the counting machine, over and over again.  Biden won by like 12,000 votes in Georgia.  We are not talking about a huge effort to fix the election.  We are talking about one hour's worth of effort by a handful of people.  That's all.  About one hour, if that!

All coin toss states stopped counting precisely at 2AM, with Trump ahead by huge margins, and 12 hours later, Biden was ahead by a margin of around 10,000 votes.  Sure does appear an algorithm was used to produce those results.

Pennsylvania:  I consider it the most corrupt state in the union.  State Supreme Court judges, who had zero right to change laws weeks before the election, did so, in direct defiance of the legislature, who has the sole responsibility of making those decisions.  Their last minute decisions should have been rendered null and void.  They violated the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

And there were actions in all the toss up states that were at best questionable. 

The virtually unanimous effort on all fronts to get rid of Trump was clearly apparent.  The apparatus that made all that happen is still in place, with virtually nothing having been changed.  NOTHING!!!  Anyone that believes the Dems and many others will be more emboldened to stop Trump in 2024 has the correct assessment.  It does not matter who the Dems run in 2024.  And it does not matter if the GOP runs Trump, DeSantis, Cruz, take your pick.  It does not matter.  THE ELECTION WILL BE FIXED. 

The difference in voting between the USA and Russia in national elections is non-existent.  You think Putin has won every election since 2000?  Really?

You think the simple answer to 2020 is that Biden actually won?  Really?  Someone tells you the Dominion systems are impenetrable and you believe them?  Anyone that knows systems knows that if the intent exists for cheating, then it is a SIMPLE effort to do so, not a difficult one.

SIMPLE CONCLUSION:  does anyone here really believe the American people are dumb enough to vote for a man that can barely render an intelligent sentence?  He virtually did not campaign, and when people did turn out, there were a dozen or so in the audience, where Trump had tens of thousands everywhere he went.  I attended a rally that was estimated to have 70,000 people there, and it was nothing short of being electric.

One must also realize we have one party, the Uniparty.  Conservative values have largely been lost in America for decades.  Yes, there are exceptions in Congress, but the exceptions are not in control, and surely not in the majority.  Starting with McConnell.  He is perhaps the biggest rat f*** ever to exist in politics.  RINO does not begin to characterize this rat.  And he controls a ton of power, even as Minority Leader.

So, without fair elections, do we still have our republic?  I say no.

The SIMPLE ANSWER.  Did Fetterman really win the senate seat in Pennsylvania?  Another fool that did not campaign, and could not utter a SIMPLE SENTENCE.  You see, there is nothing SIMPLE in the equation of these morons winning elections.  But to me, the SIMPLE is a three letter word.

F     I     X

@jafo2010

EVERY word true,and all the alleged Republica Party People want to whine about is "Orange man rude!",and then encourage everyone to vote for their dream fringe candidate that couldn't win 10 percent of the votes IF the elections WEREN'T fixed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2023, 01:19:39 pm »
@jafo2010

As it appears now, we will be back to the same argument: If you don't vote for Trump, you are voting for (Biden).

@bigheadfred

You have something against the truth?

WHO is more likely to try to restore America to Americans,Biden or Trump?

OOOPS! That's right,Orange Man is rude!

AND even worse,rich.

Sorry.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 01:20:51 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2023, 01:25:27 pm »

@libertybele

VERY clever thinking! You don't like the bad orange rich man who MIGHT try to turn America around and put us back on track as a free nation,so what the hell,let the left elect a fool with a double-digit IQ that is RULED by the internationalists as President!

Yeah,THAT's the ticket! You even get to blame Trump for losing instead of cretins like yourself for not voting against evil just because you don't like the idea of someone rich and rude being president.

Onward to the future of the past,comrades!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2023, 01:25:47 pm »

Without this we have nothing! Currently we have nothing!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2023, 01:27:59 pm »
No

A president doesn’t have to be rude and arrogant in order to try and slow the trajectory we are on

He just needs aggressively to use his VETO power and the bully pulpit.

@LMAO

Another way the "perfect or nothing fools" say "rude and arrogant".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2023, 01:30:55 pm »
Not entirely correct.

@Kamaji

What IS "entirely true" when it comes to national politics? NO president can tell the truth all the time and still get elected because there are so many  "Me,ME,ME FIRST,DAMMIT!" voters out there that honestly don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2023, 01:33:44 pm »
Trump was better on the border and energy that Biden.

The inflation monster was set in motion during Trump's tenure. Biden is fueling it.

The rest is just speculation

@LMAO

And here I was thinking it was Congress that voted for and passed the budget,and the Presidents only option was to sign it or shut the country down,including not mailing out the SS checks,paying the military,funding the Border Patrol,etc,etc,etc.

Presidents are ONLY in charge of the budget when THEIR party controls congress.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2023, 01:44:06 pm »
When will the NeverTrumps realize that their irrational hatred of Trump helped to put Biden in office?
Ergo, NTs are at least partially, if not more, guilty for the destruction of the American nation?
Of course Trump has shortcomings. But DAMN! He would have been 1000% better than the alternative.
At least we would be able to buy gas, electricity, and food, at a normal price.
What will it take? When the nuclear war starts, the NeverTrumpers will still be gloating, "Well, at least we got rid of Trump!! And that is all that matters."

I voted for him in 2016 and 2020, but won't vote for him in 2024.  I suppose that makes me an NT now.

Biden has done a lot of damage, but less than he could have done if he would have had bigger majorities in the House and Senate.  And after Republicans took back the House, he will be able to do even less damage now.

I think that if Trump wins in 2024, he and his supporters will cripple the GOP permanently.  I don't think he will be able to accomplish anything of substance during his 4 years, and much of what he might accomplish will actually be bad. I also think that when he leaves office, the GOP would be in a much, much worse position than it is now.

I won't vote for a Democrat, but I won't vote for this clown for a third time either.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2023, 01:44:19 pm »
@Kamaji

What IS "entirely true" when it comes to national politics? NO president can tell the truth all the time and still get elected because there are so many  "Me,ME,ME FIRST,DAMMIT!" voters out there that honestly don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

WADR, the only person who consistently demands "Me,ME,ME FIRST, DAMMIT!" is the Big Orange Shitshow.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2023, 01:47:55 pm »
WADR, the only person who consistently demands "Me,ME,ME FIRST, DAMMIT!" is the Big Orange Shitshow.

Trump takes narcissism to pathlogical levels.  Why the orange numbskulls are so hypnotized and mesmerized by this crap is amazing.

I guess both sides have their sheeple.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2023, 01:53:55 pm »
Trump takes narcissism to pathlogical levels.  Why the orange numbskulls are so hypnotized and mesmerized by this crap is amazing.

I guess both sides have their sheeple.

And if Ron DeSantis conducted himself the way Trump has or oversaw the largest debt increase, we would have no problem condemning him and opposing him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2023, 01:54:10 pm »

Uh huh
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2023, 01:58:18 pm »
@LMAO

Another way the "perfect or nothing fools" say "rude and arrogant".

Huh?

Since when is trying to reign in the size of government rude and arrogant?

Fights with Rosie O’Donnell on Twitter is petty. Fighting out of control spending is not.

And who here is demanding perfection in a candidate?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 02:07:41 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2023, 02:06:01 pm »
And if Ron DeSantis conducted himself the way Trump has or oversaw the largest debt increase, we would have no problem condemning him and opposing him

Agree.

This country has been kicking the proverbial can down the road of fiscal sanity for decades now.

There will be a time, like or not that the "blank check", "unlimited credit card" fun will end.  Leadership will be needed to address this, or we will become 1930 times 10.....   Or a case study in 1923 Wiemar Republic or Zimbawe.

Don't know if DeSantis is the guy for this, but he sure can't do worse than Trump, who was the worst in history fiscally. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2023, 02:08:14 pm »
Huh?

Since when is trying to reign in the size of government rude and arrogant?

Fights with Rosie O’Donnell on Twitter is petty. Fighting out of control spending is not.

Got to admit at least this time it wasn't orange and rude.  Just arrogant and rude.  Pete's improving.  :cool:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2023, 02:09:44 pm »
Agree.

This country has been kicking the proverbial can down the road of fiscal sanity for decades now.

There will be a time, like or not that the "blank check", "unlimited credit card" fun will end.  Leadership will be needed to address this, or we will become 1930 times 10.....   Or a case study in 1923 Wiemar Republic or Zimbawe.

Don't know if DeSantis is the guy for this, but he sure can't do worse than Trump, who was the worst in history fiscally.

His record in Congress was fairly fiscally conservative so he at least, for now, has that mindset. This is why MAGA is threatened by him. They don’t want that contrast with Trump’s record

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2023, 02:15:23 pm »

@Kamaji

Total BullBush!

Yeah,he does talk all the time about "what *I* will do when *I* am President,but that is standard for every Presidential candidate.