Author Topic: House Republicans Introduce Resolution To Remove Kamala Harris From Role As Border Czar  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Republicans Introduce Resolution To Remove Kamala Harris From Role As Border Czar

Henry Rodgers

March 24, 2023 12:31 PM ET

Republican Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson on Friday reintroduced a resolution, first obtained by the Daily Caller, that calls for Vice President Kamala Harris to be removed from her position as border czar.

Friday marks two years since President Joe Biden appointed Harris as head of the border crisis, something Republicans are saying she and the president have completely failed to handle.

“Kamala Harris has done nothing to ‘address the root cause of migration’ or stop the influx of illegal immigrants coming across our border daily. She continues to sit by as the number of illegal immigrants coming across our border skyrockets, fentanyl deaths explode, and CBP officers are left to fend for themselves. She has completely betrayed the American people by blatantly disregarding her duties as Border Czar,” Jackson told the Caller before introducing the resolution.

“Enough is enough! President Biden must remove Kamala Harris and replace her with someone who will put Americans first and stop the crisis at our southern border. Politics should never compromise our national security. We need change now!,” Jackson added.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/24/exclusive-house-republicans-resolution-kamala-harris-border-czar/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I would love to see it.  I didn't know that the House had the authority to do so; it's about time!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
"Kamala has done nothing..." says it all.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
If Joe is entitled to reign incompetently so, why isn't Kamala?  Sexists?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions