Author Topic: Package with suspicious powder delivered to Manhattan DA's office amid Trump investigation  (Read 586 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Fox News correspondent Bryan Llenas has the latest on delayed grand jury proceedings for a second day in the Trump hush-money case on 'Your World.'

Emergency personnel have responded after a package with suspicious powder was delivered to the New York City building housing the Manhattan District Attorney's office, according to police.

The New York Police Department said the package was delivered by USPS on Friday. No injuries were reported, and as of yet no one has been ordered to evacuate.

Police responded to the scene shortly after 12 p.m.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/package-suspicious-powder-delivered-manhattan-da-office-trump-investigation
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Kamaji

That would be the extra powdered sugar on the Friday morning donuts.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That would be the extra powdered sugar on the Friday morning donuts.

Mmmmm, donuts
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Mmmmm, donuts

@Free Vulcan

:mauslaff:

That deserves to be turned into its own meme!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
"We knew right away something was wrong", said Bragg.  "Crack (cocaine) doesn't come as a powder."
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, what was the powder suspicious of?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Online mountaineer

Well, what was the powder suspicious of?
It had an inkling that Bragg was an incompetent political hack. Apparently, his loyal staffers are, too:
DA Alvin Bragg’s staffer hangs up on ‘bulls–t’ congressional phone call
By Jon Levine   
March 25, 2023 9:25am

Rude reps for Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg told a House Judiciary staffer to “stop calling us with this bulls–t” after he made multiple attempts to get in touch by phone.

The Judiciary Committee staffer who called Bragg’s office at noon on Wednesday was promptly hung up on after he identified himself to a woman who answered the phone, a person familiar with the call told The Post.

When the staffer called back a second time and identified himself, a second woman bluntly told him, “Your committee has no jurisdiction over us. You’re wrong. Stop calling us with this bulls—t,” the insider said.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen any government entity respond to Congress in that manner. It’s quite embarrassing, but I don’t think anyone is surprised based on how partisan that office has become,” the tipster said. ...
NY Post
 :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bragg is doing the Eric Holder routine. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.