Author Topic: Trump’s Lawyer Files Ethics Complaint Against DA Bragg, Asserting Prosecutorial Misconduct  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s Lawyer Files Ethics Complaint Against DA Bragg, Asserting Prosecutorial Misconduct
Liam Edgar March 24, 2023

A lawyer representing former President Donald Trump called for the New York prosecutor pursuing Trump to be investigated for prosecutorial misconduct.

In an interview with The Epoch Times, published Thursday, attorney Joe Tacopina said he had filed just such a complaint against left-wing Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, who enjoys the backing of radical billionaire George Soros.

Tacopina, whose client list includes figures such as Michael Jackson and rapper ASAP Rocky, told The Epoch Times that authorities should probe Bragg for using disgraced lawyer Michael Cohen as a witness against Trump.

more
https://www.tampafp.com/trumps-lawyer-files-ethics-complaint-against-da-bragg-asserting-prosecutorial-misconduct/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

And I am virtually certain that, 5 minutes after the envelope with the complaint is opened by the disciplinary committee, they will send out their form letter declining to act on the complaint, and the complaint itself will get circular-filed.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Maybe a little early - I'd personally give Not-So-Little Alvin more rope to hang himself - but I agree with the general approach.
The Republic is lost.

Offline cato potatoe

Maybe a little early - I'd personally give Not-So-Little Alvin more rope to hang himself - but I agree with the general approach.

Donald Trump is a nuclear dumpster fire.  If he had any sense, he would allow the party to rally around him.  I cannot believe his "attorneys" would let him issue thinly veiled threats in online rants at 1 in the morning, and his campaign staff must be complete morons if they told him to attack DeSantis with nonsense about Florida.  He is blowing a golden opportunity, and digging a hole in the process.

Offline Kamaji

Donald Trump is a nuclear dumpster fire.  If he had any sense, he would allow the party to rally around him.  I cannot believe his "attorneys" would let him issue thinly veiled threats in online rants at 1 in the morning, and his campaign staff must be complete morons if they told him to attack DeSantis with nonsense about Florida.  He is blowing a golden opportunity, and digging a hole in the process.

:thumbsup:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump has a perpetual problem of saying stuff before thinking it out first.

Why would anyone think it would change at this point.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Trump has a perpetual problem of saying stuff before thinking it out first.

Why would anyone think it would change at this point.
What is really scary is that I am starting to believe that maybe Trump does think things out before he says them and thinks it's a good idea **nononono* Trump appears to be trying to out Captain Queeg...Captain Queeg with his latest idiocies.