Author Topic: Dems Push to Make Oregon a Safe Haven for Child Sex Changes  (Read 372 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems Push to Make Oregon a Safe Haven for Child Sex Changes
Dem-backed bill would also allow girls of any age to get abortion without parental consent

Susannah Luthi   
March 23, 2023

Oregon Democrats are pushing a sweeping bill that would make their state a safe haven for teens who want to get sex changes and abortions without parental consent and for doctors who illegally perform such procedures in other states.

The Reproductive Health and Access to Care Act would allow children as young as 15 to undergo sex change operations without parents’ knowledge, while also eliminating parental consent for abortions for girls of any age and reproductive sterilization for girls as young as 15. The bill would also classify facial reconstruction surgery and hair removal as "medically necessary" services, a move that would require insurers to cover the procedures.

Oregon is the latest blue state to propose making sex changes and abortions a default right for minors. In Oregon’s case, legislators have chosen to wrap a laundry list of transgender and abortion policies into one behemoth bill that will almost certainly pass, as it’s a priority for Democratic Gov. Tina Kotek and Oregon house speaker Dan Rayfield (D.).

more
https://freebeacon.com/democrats/dems-push-to-make-oregon-a-safe-haven-for-child-sex-changes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Dems Push to Make Oregon a Safe Haven for Child Sex Changes
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 03:25:07 pm »
So the democrats in Oregon are fully in favor of child genital mutilation.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 10:09:37 pm »
There are few other issues that exemplify how deep and irreconcilable "The Great Divide" between the states is becoming.

Do you believe it's still possible to bring people like this "back into the [traditional] fold"...?
If so...
How....?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 10:14:02 pm »
There are few other issues that exemplify how deep and irreconcilable "The Great Divide" between the states is becoming.

Do you believe it's still possible to bring people like this "back into the [traditional] fold"...?
If so...
How....?

There is no way to bring them back.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2023, 12:05:24 am »
There is no way to bring them back.

Right

How do you fix a State or a political party that believe it’s totally acceptable to mutilate children’s immature, and developing bodies
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy