Author Topic: Trump to Hold Massive Rally in the Face of Bragg’s Potential Indictment  (Read 6107 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Who could blame him --- with this competition?

Tallahassee, FL, Mar 23, 2023:

Then why is Trump calling him names?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

After the crappola that Trump has recently pulled and now him threatening DeSantis' staffers, I started to watch the rally and I couldn't help but see Trump in a different light.  I've lost interest in him.

Unhinged orange man!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
After the crappola that Trump has recently pulled and now him threatening DeSantis' staffers, I started to watch the rally and I couldn't help but see Trump in a different light.  I've lost interest in him.

Unhinged orange man!

The thing with DeSantis' staffers is so petty, and the exact opposite of leaving a door cracked to bring the party together after the primary.   He's just going scorched earth on everyone who isn't on his side, and that's going to rub a lot of GOP voters the wrong way.

Offline libertybele

The thing with DeSantis' staffers is so petty, and the exact opposite of leaving a door cracked to bring the party together after the primary.   He's just going scorched earth on everyone who isn't on his side, and that's going to rub a lot of GOP voters the wrong way.

Trump smearing one of the most conservative governors we have is not acceptable. The unhinged orange man disgusts me. DeSantis is my governor.  He's done well for Floridians.

I will NOT vote for Trump.  I have now absolutely decided to either abstain from voting or just vote down ballot. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline cato potatoe

Weee didn’t start the fi-yah!
It was always burnin’ since the world’s been turnin’

Online corbe

Kennedy came to Dallas in 63 to shore up his party because he and Robert knew LBJ wasn't going to be in his ticket in his reelection Campaign.

Trumps worried about Texas donors holding out for DeSantis.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

After the crappola that Trump has recently pulled and now him threatening DeSantis' staffers .....

Letting potential applicants know if they worked for the DeSantis campaign, they will not be eligible to work for his is not threatening anyone.  As the President said:. "It's a time for choosing".

@libertybele

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The thing with DeSantis' staffers is so petty.....

I would've thought you'd be pleased Trump's gotten smarter when it comes to staffing ------ after all the posts about this subject.

Guess there's just no pleasing you.  :shrug:

Offline Idiot

I would've thought you'd be pleased Trump's gotten smarter when it comes to staffing ------ after all the posts about this subject.

For Trump to have the slightest chance on winning he has to bring every faction of the republican party together, plus a huge portion of the independents.  All he's done to this point is divide everyone.  You either love him or you hate him.  Sadly the number of people that hate him is rising quickly.

Offline Kamaji

:mauslaff:

That's just it:  he hasn't; if anything, he's gotten worse.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
For Trump to have the slightest chance on winning he has to bring every faction of the republican party together, plus a huge portion of the independents.  All he's done to this point is divide everyone.  You either love him or you hate him.  Sadly the number of people that hate him is rising quickly.

Yep....  And to the earlier comment.....Trump based half his POTUS career boasting he only hired the best, while using the other half to fire them and blast them for their incompetency or disloyalty.

You just can't make this shit up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline kevindavis007

The reality is this:

1. He isn't going to get the independent voters
2. He will not get supporters of RDS if he continues down this pat
3. He isn't going to get the suburban voters
4. He isn't going to get the votes from people who support 'The Establishment'

Without those voters how is Trump going to win?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

Letting potential applicants know if they worked for the DeSantis campaign, they will not be eligible to work for his is not threatening anyone.  As the President said:. "It's a time for choosing".

@libertybele

@Right_in_Virginia  ???? It is absurd for Trump to even say this when DeSantis hasn't even declared he's running!! "It's a time for choosing??? Seriously??? 

The Orange One is unhinged!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 02:21:31 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

888high58888

Offline LMAO

The reality is this:

Even though the Japanese knew during WW 2 they could not match America’s industrial and military strength, they believed it was the fighting spirit of the Japanese soldier that would propel them to victory

MAGA’s probably have that same attitude and it won’t work out well for them just like it didn’t work out well for the Japanese
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Even though the Japanese knew during WW 2 they could not match America’s industrial and military strength, they believed it was the fighting spirit of the Japanese soldier that would propel them to victory

MAGA’s probably have that same attitude and it won’t work out well for them just like it didn’t work out well for the Japanese

Interesting analogy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: DeSantis Begged Me for an Endorsement with 'Tears in His Eyes'
Nick Gilbertson

Former President Donald Trump trashed Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) at the first rally of his 2024 presidential campaign in Waco, Texas, on Saturday night.

Trump hit DeSantis on a number of fronts, including Social Security, Medicare, and the coronavirus pandemic, but his harshest criticism came on the issue of loyalty.

Trump recounted that an emotional DeSantis approached him during Florida’s 2018 gubernatorial primary race against Adam Putnam and essentially begged for an endorsement to help land the nomination:

But I’m a loyalist, and when a man comes to me, tears in his eyes, he’s at almost nothing in the polls, and he’s fighting somebody that’s at 42 [percent], and he’s got almost $30 million in the bank. He’s at almost nothing, he’s got no cash, and I said, ‘I can’t give you an endorsement. There’s no way you can win. You’re dead.’

DeSantis responded, “Sir, if you endorse me, I’ll win. Please. Please, sir, endorse me,” according to Trump.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/25/trump-rips-desanctus-he-begged-me-for-an-endorsement-with-tears-in-his-eyes/
Support the USO

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

The reality is this:

Because MAGA voters are the secret, silent majority.  Just ask them.