General Category > Elections 2024

Trump to Hold Massive Rally in the Face of Bragg’s Potential Indictment

<< < (27/29) > >>

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: kevindavis007 on March 27, 2023, 12:03:24 am ---
--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/BasedBarryFan/status/1639776265098895362

--- End quote ---

Awesome, Don, just awesome.  Praising a former Democrat who most acknowledge was an utter slimeball.  Why?  Because you think it is to your short-term political advantage, which is all you really value.

I truly despise that guy.

MeshugeMikey:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on March 27, 2023, 03:28:25 am ---Awesome, Don, just awesome.  Praising a former Democrat who most acknowledge was an utter slimeball.  Why?  Because you think it is to your short-term political advantage, which is all you really value.

I truly despise that guy.

--- End quote ---

Donna Twump is What He  Is

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: MeshugeMikey on March 29, 2023, 07:00:47 pm ---Donna Twump is What He  Is
--- End quote ---

@MeshugeMikey

How old are you,9?

MeshugeMikey:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on March 29, 2023, 09:44:48 pm ---@MeshugeMikey

How old are you,9?

--- End quote ---

my donzilla concept offended you didn it....the imagenary  ALL Powerful Avenger

you probably didnt even make that connection did you..

oh well we cant all be successful creative thinkers..like THE yugely successful The Donny. can we

9 years old?? well that would make me approximately 3 years more mature than the donny... now ..wouldnt it

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: MeshugeMikey on March 30, 2023, 12:03:41 am ---my donzilla concept offended you didn it....the imagenary  ALL Powerful Avenger

you probably didnt even make that connection did you..

oh well we cant all be successful creative thinkers..like THE yugely successful The Donny. can we

9 years old?? well that would make me approximately 3 years more mature than the donny... now ..wouldnt it

--- End quote ---

@MeshugeMikey

When are  you going back to The Huffington Post?

I am sure they miss you and your "biting wit" over there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version