General Category > Elections 2024

Trump to Hold Massive Rally in the Face of Bragg’s Potential Indictment

(1/29) > >>

mystery-ak:
Trump to Hold Massive Rally in the Face of Bragg’s Potential Indictment

On Saturday, 45th President Donald Trump will take to Waco, Texas to hold a massive rally of supporters who wish to see him elected to a second term in 2024. The rally takes place as Trump is staring down a potential indictment from Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg (D).

Trump’s rally will take place in the Waco Regional Airport on March 25th starting at 5 p.m. with doors opening at noon. Registration for the event can be found here.

Like many of his previous rallies, Trump is expected to see a packed house.

more
https://dcenquirer.com/trump-to-hold-massive-rally-in-the-face-of-braggs-potential-indictment/

catfish1957:
The fact this fat little DA thumbed his nose at the GOP House subpoena, tells everything you need to know about his interest in the rule of law. 

I don't know the logistics of this, but just how does a entity in NYC law enforemcent body arrest a FL resident?  NYC cops? 
This might end up being the best Keystone Cops episode we've seen in awhile.

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 24, 2023, 02:49:00 pm ---The fact this fat little DA thumbed his nose at the GOP House subpoena, tells everything you need to know about his interest in the rule of law. 

I don't know the logistics of this, but just how does a entity in NYC law enforemcent body arrest a FL resident?  NYC cops? 

--- End quote ---

Extradition.  It's actually very common.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on March 24, 2023, 03:11:26 pm ---Extradition.  It's actually very common.

--- End quote ---

I understand extradition.  I am trying to envision who and how it happens.  NYC cops?...  Marshalls?,   Dog the Bounty Hunter?   :silly:

bigheadfred:
The perfect time to arrest Trump would have to be at his speech in Waco.  :whistle:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version