Author Topic: Biden perturbed that Kamala Harris not ‘rising to occasion’ as veep struggles with job, Reuters repo  (Read 532 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden perturbed that Kamala Harris not ‘rising to occasion’ as veep struggles with job, Reuters reports
March 24, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

There are rumblings that President Joe Biden is not happy with the job that his hand-picked vice president is doing and according to a new report that there may be trouble in paradise for Democrats in the upcoming 2024 election, he is unhappy that Kamala Harris hasn’t risen to the occasion that is merited by her powerful position.

According to sources cited by Reuters, Biden is grumbling about Harris’ continued reluctance over not stepping up more and taking things “off of his plate” as the 80-year-old incumbent gears up for his reelection campaign, a grueling process for an octogenarian under even the best of conditions let alone one where he isn’t receiving much help from his top subordinate.

“A point of tension in their relationship is that I don’t think that the president sees her as somebody who takes anything off of his plate,” an unnamed former White House official is quoted, adding that “fear of messing up” has been a contributor to Harris being “late to the game” on issues of importance.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/03/24/biden-perturbed-that-kamala-harris-not-rising-to-occasion-as-veep-struggles-with-job-reuters-reports-1343772/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Is he joking?

He himself is not rising to the occasion as president
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Now boy, let me tell you where the buck stops.
The Republic is lost.

Offline BellyAche

Biden has wanted to be president for so long, I'd be surprised if he ever wanted to delegate responsibilities, even if he had a competent, "on the ball" vice president. I doubt he'd replace Harris for someone else though for his re-election campaign. There would be too much push-back from female dems et al!!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
He wants to go from the blind leading the blind to the blind leading the blind.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Biden has wanted to be president for so long, I'd be surprised if he ever wanted to delegate responsibilities, even if he had a competent, "on the ball" vice president. I doubt he'd replace Harris for someone else though for his re-election campaign. There would be too much push-back from female dems et al!!!

He's lucky that Kama-shama-lama-dingdong is so incompetent, otherwise he'd have gotten the 25th Amendment axe already.
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Kamala has just as much right to claim dementia as Joe, get her way in everything, and not be held accountable for anything just as Joe has been.  Democrats sure know how to use women for political advantage, they throw them in the ditch when they are done using them!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Biden perturbed that Kamala Harris not ‘rising to occasion’ as veep struggles with job"

Ummm.... seems like kamala sutra does her best work horizontally, helping OTHERS to (ahem) "rise to the occasion"...

(running and hiding)

Offline mountaineer

She hasn't done what was assigned, e.g., border, so she's not about to take on additional responsibilities.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

"Biden perturbed that Kamala Harris not ‘rising to occasion’ as veep struggles with job"

Ummm.... seems like kamala sutra does her best work horizontally, helping OTHERS to (ahem) "rise to the occasion"...

(running and hiding)

:rolling:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Last time I checked the Constitution, it wasn't the Vice President's job to take anything off the President's plate unless he died.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline mountaineer

Last time I checked the Constitution, it wasn't the Vice President's job to take anything off the President's plate unless he died.
Our Founding Fathers never foresaw a president with nothing on his plate but pudding.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm calling BullBush  on this one.

I doubt he even knows  who she is,and when he does see her,thinks she is a maid or someone hired to change his diapers and powder his ass.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Now boy, let me tell you where the buck stops.

Kamila The Sucks stops here.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.