Author Topic: Illegal immigrants bound for expulsion break out of Border Patrol bus – group still on the run and u  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal immigrants bound for expulsion break out of Border Patrol bus – group still on the run and unaccounted for, says union
NEWS
CANDACE HATHAWAYMarch 23, 2023

Over a dozen illegal immigrants who were bound for expulsion and on their way out of the country broke out of a Border Patrol bus and made a run for it on Wednesday, according to Durango Ayala, the President of the National Border Patrol Council for the El Paso sector.

Ayala told the Daily Caller News Foundation that the group of 18 illegal immigrants from Venezuela escaped Border Patrol custody and are still unaccounted for in El Paso, Texas, as of Wednesday evening. The migrants reportedly broke out of the vehicle at the Stanton bridge commuter crossing by kicking open a bus hatch.

Ayala explained that only one agent, the driver of the bus, was accompanying the group at the time of their escape, which is a violation of Border Patrol policy.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/illegal-immigrants-bound-for-expulsion-break-out-of-border-patrol-bus-group-still-on-the-run-and-unaccounted-for-says-union#toggle-gdpr
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ESCAPE??  Don't they mean unofficial release?  :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson