Author Topic: Biden fires up AF1, 75-car motorcade to go talk climate change with Justin Trudeau  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden fires up AF1, 75-car motorcade to go talk climate change with Justin Trudeau
Posted at 9:43 am on March 24, 2023 by Doug P.

President Biden is in Ottawa for meetings with the Prime Minister of Canadia, Justin Trudeau. Naturally climate change is among the issues on the agenda:

President Joe Biden arrived in Canada on Thursday for talks with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on several of the world’s most difficult challenges: the war in Ukraine, climate change, trade, mass migration and an increasingly assertive China.

Two important agreements appeared to be in hand before Biden even departed Washington. Canada will escalate its timeline for military upgrades to the North American Aerospace Defense Command and the two nations have reached an agreement to update rules for migrants seeking asylum, according to U.S. and Canadian officials. The officials were not authorized to comment publicly and requested anonymity.

Biden arrived in Quebec yesterday:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/03/24/biden-fires-up-af1-75-car-motorcade-to-go-talk-climate-change-with-justin-trudeau/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I imagine the phone lines were busy due to global warming. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson