Author Topic: The IPCC’s Dangerous Dance With Climate Misinformation And Political Demands  (Read 108 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ROGER PIELKE JR. ON MAR 23, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The IPCC’s Dangerous Dance With Climate Misinformation And Political Demands

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is an important institution. I have often said that if it did not exist, it would have to be invented. The IPCC is often referred to as a model for how to do a scientific assessment.

Consequently, we should have the highest standards for evaluating its work, not least because climate change is important, and effective mitigation and adaptation policies are essential. [emphasis, links added]

Below I share a brief few critiques of the culminating report of the current IPCC cycle, called the Synthesis Report. The new report covers six IPCC reports published over the past nine years.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-ipccs-dangerous-dance-with-climate-misinformation-and-political-demands/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson