Author Topic: Gavin Newsom: The Worst Governor In America?  (Read 611 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gavin Newsom: The Worst Governor In America?
« on: March 24, 2023, 10:47:25 am »
Gavin Newsom: The Worst Governor In America?

By Brent M. Eastwood
March 16, 2023

Has Gavin Newsom Ruined California? He’s a popular governor, at least for people who decide to live in California. Gavin Newsom’s approval rating stands at 58 percent. However, others who have migrated from the state believe woke policies and politics have damaged their former home, high crime and drug use, unsustainable levels of homelessness, and unaffordable housing, not to mention a tax burden that kills household spending and stifles innovative business practices.

Just ask billionaire Elon Musk, who disembarked for greener pastures in Texas. The state also lost a U.S. House of Representatives seat for the first time.

At least 500,000 people have left the state in the last two years.

More residents are allowed to work remotely from anywhere, so they have looked at all of the problems in California and uprooted for locations around the country that have favorable laws and policies. Texas is a popular destination as is Florida, which has no personal income tax.

Nevada and Utah are seeing more Californians coming in who are looking for cheaper housing and a better quality of life. Newsom is governing a shrinking state.

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/03/gavin-newsom-the-worst-governor-in-america/?msn
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 10:48:30 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Gavin Newsom: The Worst Governor In America?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 10:50:15 am »

And replaced by welfare recipient illegal aliens.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 11:26:25 am »

Many, many more to leave in the next two years. In 5 years, the only people left in California will be Blacks (still waiting for $5 million dollars in reparations), Latinos (getting massive subsidies), Homeless drug addicts (who get everything free), and wacko far-Left Democrat idiots paying for it all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 10:15:56 pm »
No matter what you may think of him, newsom is probably the top pick to become the dem-communist presidential candidate in 2024.

And, at this point in time, I would reckon he could be the favorite to win (by small margins in the states of MI, WI, PA, AZ, and GA, compliments of the underground election apparatus).

But carefully-produced "small margins" are all that it's gonna take.
From now... on.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2023, 07:44:35 pm »
Gavin Newsom Flippantly Mocks Man Asking About Fentanyl Crisis: ‘What Do You Want?’
by David Hookstead
April 21, 2023, 2:56 pm  updated April 21, 2023, 3:02 pm   

California governor Gavin Newsom had an incredibly flippant and disingenuous reaction to being asked about the fentanyl crisis. ...

Newsom was in San Francisco for a private meeting with cabinet members to discuss “the state’s ongoing efforts to tackle the fentanyl crisis, homelessness, and other critical issues,” according to Fox News.

However, things took a very unexpected and unfortunate turn when a random man on the street shouted, “Hey, Gavin, tell me what you going to do about the fentanyl epidemic.”

Now, a smart politician or simply anyone who wants to be taken seriously might have stopped and had a serious conversation about the destruction caused by drugs.

That’s not what Newsom did. He barely slowed down as he gave an unbelievably flippant answer and appeared like he couldn’t be bothered.

“That’s why we’re here. What should I do, JJ? What do you want? I need you to tell me what we need to do. That’s why I’m here,” the Democrat politician responded when asked for his plan. ...

https://www.outkick.com/gavin-newsom-fentanyl-crisis-question-reaction-video/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org