Author Topic: ‘Woke’ DOD official Kelisa Wing reassigned after GOP highlights anti-white tweets  (Read 428 times)

Offline Kamaji

‘Woke’ DOD official Kelisa Wing reassigned after GOP highlights anti-white tweets

By Caitlin Doornbos
March 23, 2023

WASHINGTON – Self-described “woke” Defense Department schools official Kelisa Wing, whose anti-white social media comments garnered national attention last fall, has been reassigned to an unrelated role, The Post has learned.

The Defense Dept. in October launched a 30-day review of Wing – the now-former Education Activity chief diversity equity and inclusion officer – after her Twitter posts with disparaging comments about white people resurfaced.

“I’m so exhausted at these white folx in these [professional development] sessions this lady actually had the CAUdacity to say black people can be racist too,” she wrote in one post from June 2020, using a portmanteau for “Caucasian audacity.”

While Wing’s job change came after the DoD completed its review, Undersecretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness Gilbert Cisneros Jr. said it took place not as a “disciplinary action,” but instead “as part of a headquarters restructuring.”

But at a House Military Personnel Subcommittee hearing on the impacts of “diversity, equity, and inclusion” in the DoD and military, Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) said she was skeptical that the job change was made purely for reorganizational reasons.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/23/woke-dod-official-kelisa-wing-reassigned-after-gop-highlights-anti-white-tweets/

Offline Kamaji

Reassigned?!?!?!?!

She should be terminated for cause, and be stripped of all benefits.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Reassigned?!?!?!?!

She should be terminated for cause, and be stripped of all benefits.

Right. Reassigned to the back of the unemployment line.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Having trouble meeting recruitment goals?

Just offend the largest demographic in the country, that'll fix it!

**nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis