Author Topic: Trump calls for removal of every top official investigating him  (Read 473 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 thehill.com
Trump calls for removal of every top official investigating him
Rebecca Beitsch

President Trump on Thursday called for the removal of every law enforcement official currently leading investigations into him.

A busy morning on social media for Trump was capped with a post suggesting the leads of four different investigations into his conduct be removed from their post.

Trump’s comments follow significant advances in each investigation.

“District Attorney Bragg is a danger to our Country, and should be removed immediately, along with Radical Lunatic Bombthrower Jack Smith, who is harassing and intimidating innocent people at levels not seen before, ‘Get Trump’ Letitia James, the worst Attorney General in the United States, and Atlanta D.A. Fani Willis, who is trying to make PERFECT phone calls into a plot to destroy America, but reigns over the most violent Crime Scene in America, and does nothing about it!” Trump wrote in a post on his social media site.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3914607-trump-calls-for-removal-of-every-top-official-investigating-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Trump calls for removal of every top official investigating him
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 10:05:12 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 10:09:47 pm »
???? By whose authority??  What a buffoon.

One thing I can say about Trump is that he often opens his mouth and says things without thinking things through.  It was obvious during his presidency as well.  Sure, this may be how he feels, but how does he think that's going to get accomplished??? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 10:50:23 pm »
There's nothing left to say anymore
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 11:09:18 pm »
There's nothing left to say anymore

Trump continues to dig his own hole.  Such a shame.  If he could just keep his mouth shut and campaign on his accomplishments. :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2023, 12:00:27 am »
.  If he could just keep his mouth shut and campaign on his accomplishments. :shrug:

He doesn't have the ability. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2023, 12:10:16 am »
   He doesn't have any real accomplishments to speak of.  I spent more $$$$ than any other President, besides bidet is not something to crow about.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2023, 12:15:20 am »
He doesn't have the ability.

Right. It's like asking a river to run backwards.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley