General Category > General Discussion

Symbolism and Meaning of Nose Rings Explained -enjoyed the article and hope you do too

<< < (2/4) > >>

libertybele:

--- Quote from: 240B on March 23, 2023, 09:28:32 pm ---Yes, me too. I always thought nose ring meant slavery or submission. The author may not be telling the 'entire' truth.
BTW, cannot imagine how uncomfortable that would be. What do they do in hay fever season, or cold and flu?
Don't even what to think about it.

--- End quote ---

I agree, nose rings are gross and disgusting.

Fishrrman:
Nose rings are for cattle, not women.

And any female wearing such an "adornment" -- will be regarded as little more than bovine by me.

Sorry if you don't like this post.

roamer_1:
Not much of a thing up in here... It's a frozen booger catcher... And that is not considered attractive.  :shrug: :whistle:

240B:

--- Quote from: libertybele on March 23, 2023, 10:05:12 pm ---I agree, nose rings are gross and disgusting.

--- End quote ---
I have a sensitive itchy nose. Have to take care of it several times a day. A nose ring would be torture for me.
Any female who showed up to a work interview with one of those would not make it. Same with weird colored hair.
These are Red Flags that she is going to be nothing but a pain in my ass. Why would I go looking for trouble?

sneakypete:
It means and  always has meant that you are a domestic animal,and need a nose ring so your owner can tie you  to a post or tree to keep you from wandering away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version