Author Topic: DISGRACEFUL: Houston Suspect Accused of Paralyzing Helpless Texas Woman by Body-Slamming Her to the  (Read 531 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DISGRACEFUL: Houston Suspect Accused of Paralyzing Helpless Texas Woman by Body-Slamming Her to the Ground Has $200,000 bond Cut in HALF
By Cullen Linebarger Mar. 23, 2023 11:15 am29 Comments

Houston, Texas- Harris County court records confirm that the Houston suspect accused of paralyzing 44-year-old Nhung Truong by body-slamming her to the ground during a robbery last month had his bond cut in half on Wednesday from $200,000 to $100,000.

Fox News first revealed this infuriating news.

The suspect, 17-year-old Joseph Harrell, was arrested last week along with 19-year-old Zy’Nika Ayesha Woods for the horrific crime. Both are charged with Aggravated Robbery with Serious Bodily Injury.

Fox News reports after Houston police arrested Harrell for aggravated robbery, Harris County prosecutors asked for a $200,000 bond. They believed this request was reasonable because Harrell had just been released on a $100,000 bond on Jan. 26 for unlawfully carrying a weapon.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/disgraceful-houston-suspect-accused-of-paralyzing-helpless-texas-woman-by-body-slamming-her-to-the-ground-has-200000-bond-cut-in-half/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If she had shot this thug, she would never get bail. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline verga

Had to check this wasn't from the Babylon Bee. Texas reducing bond, say it ain't so.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Had to check this wasn't from the Babylon Bee. Texas reducing bond, say it ain't so.

Liberal Houston. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

Liberal Houston.
Seriously I thought only San Antonio was liberal.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Seriously I thought only San Antonio was liberal.

Good Gosh no!.  Harris country is a villainous hive liberal asshats.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Mar 24, 2023
Suspect in violent robbery of Vietnamese woman in Houston lashes out at victim's GoFundMe during jailhouse phone call

"The ***** already ran up $230,000 off GoFundMe. ***** better run on with her life. Like, ***** you done run up $230,000."
Joshua Young

Joseph Harrell, one of the two Houston teens charged with aggravated robbery with serious bodily injury after police said he was caught on camera body slamming 44-year-old mother Nhung Truon in an attack that left her paralyzed, has made jailhouse phone calls where he has complained about the victim's GoFundMe page.

Local ABC News reports a source close to the investigation confirmed Harrell was on the call where he said, "The lady probably wants justice and some more ****. They'll try to max me out 20 years basically. That *****. I ain't going for it. The ***** already ran up $230,000 off GoFundMe. ***** better run on with her life. Like, ***** you done run up $230,000. Look. They say she ran up $230,000 and she'll be back walking in no less than a year."

In the call he appears to laugh when speaking about the victim.

In the same call he said, "We were snatching purses. I hopped out, snatched the purse, the lady ran with the money, I grabbed her, slammed her and she was paralyzed." ... The Post Millennial
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Dr. Paul Kersey, please pick up the nearest courtesy phone...