Author Topic: Auditing Biden’s ‘Victory’  (Read 1597 times)

Offline corbe

Auditing Biden’s ‘Victory’
« on: March 23, 2023, 04:00:47 pm »
Auditing Biden’s ‘Victory’

A veteran CPA lays it all out for you.

March 23, 2023 by Bruce Bawer

I’ve never heard of Joseph Fried before, and it was only a few days ago that I became aware of his four-month-old book Debunked: A Professional Auditor Reviews the 2020 Election. But it turns out that this veteran MBA and CPA, who recently retired from his own auditing firm and now writes at Substack, has given us what must surely be the definitive work on the topic. Having “professionally conducted and reviewed hundreds of audits,” he brings his decades of experience in that field to bear on the administration of the 2020 presidential election in each of the six swing states that were awarded to our current dotard-in-chief, Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. Throughout the book, Fried’s objective is to “analyze the major claims of fraud or irregularity, the credibility of those claims, the available evidence, and the threshold audit standards the states applied, or should have applied, relative to those claims.”

I don’t know the first thing about the work of an auditor. But Fried is a very good teacher. Among much else, he explains that a recount is not an audit – the latter must be performed by independent professionals – and that a mere recount doesn’t preclude the need for an audit. Nor does a court’s ruling on procedural grounds negate an auditor’s findings.

In some cases, an election result cries out for an audit. One test is statistical likelihood. The 2020 election, as it turns out, failed this test spectacularly. A few examples: for almost sixty years, the winner of the electoral votes from Ohio and Florida has also won the nationwide election – but in 2020, no. Since 1898, any candidate winning those two states plus North Carolina has taken the presidency – but, again, not in 2020. For forty years, nineteen bellwether counties around the country have correctly predicted the ultimate winner of the presidential sweepstakes – and who won eighteen of them in 2020? Trump.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/auditing-bidens-victory/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Auditing Biden’s ‘Victory’
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 04:10:03 pm »
When the Dems kicked out all the 'observers', then plastered cardboard over all the windows, then stop all vote counting at 3am with Trump leading, started counting a couple hours later with Biden ahead. Nothing suspicious about that. Oh, and also, all the internal cameras were turned off at midnight.

I agree with Pence and McConnell. Everything was done correctly and legally. Nothing to see here?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 05:57:26 pm »
Id love to read the chapter on Arizona, where we did get an audit.  The Republican AG ignored the results and the Republican Senate resident buried the key Splunk Logs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 06:02:59 pm »
Id love to read the chapter on Arizona, where we did get an audit.  The Republican AG ignored the results and the Republican Senate resident buried the key Splunk Logs.

My tech team is generally in favor of burying Splunk logs as far underground as they can get them ... but I take your point and agree with you.   :laugh:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 06:04:40 pm »
Pardon my ignorance, but what are "Splunk logs"?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 06:14:07 pm »
Pardon my ignorance, but what are "Splunk logs"?

The remains of oak tree altars used by Druids for human sacrifice found in peat bogs.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 06:36:23 pm »
   I believe they are Router Activity Logs @Kamaji
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 06:37:17 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 06:44:52 pm »
   I believe they are Router Activity Logs @Kamaji

Thanks!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 07:09:25 pm »
Thanks!

Yes, @corbe is absolutely correct.  Those logs would have put actual people and illegal transactions together.  There is security video already released that could have linked the two, and would have brought down the house of cards.  We were denied that key information by the GOP Senate President.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2023, 07:10:11 pm »
The remains of oak tree altars used by Druids for human sacrifice found in peat bogs.

LOL, @bigheadfred!
I will NOT comply.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2023, 07:27:33 pm »
Every election should be audited as standard parctice.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2023, 07:28:15 pm »

:thumbsup:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2023, 10:20:41 am »
Yes, @corbe is absolutely correct.  Those logs would have put actual people and illegal transactions together.  There is security video already released that could have linked the two, and would have brought down the house of cards.  We were denied that key information by the GOP Senate President.
Which is proof positive, imho, that the corruption crosses party lines, and is all part of the calculus of letting people think they are free.

I also wonder how much in campaign contributions gets siphoned off into pockets, directly, or through sweetheart deals with 'consultants' and such. Somebody's making bank. 'Prestige' is only part of it, and must be well funded to be credible.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2023, 12:19:07 am »

:yowsa:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy