Author Topic: There Is No Hope for the Regime Media.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 148 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There Is No Hope for the Regime Media.. Kurt Schlichter
« on: March 23, 2023, 02:53:15 pm »
There Is No Hope for the Regime Media
Kurt Schlichter
7–9 minutes

We keep hearing that a vibrant news media is essential to a vibrant democracy, but we are not a democracy, and the regime media is trash. It is as useful as a thong on Chris Christie and as helpful to our society as a herpes chancre on your upper lip on a first date. Here’s my position, one you should adopt: I wish to do anything possible, legal, and moral (and there is a lot of latitude on that last one) to hurt the regime media and help hasten its agonizing suicide.

The new book by Steve Krakauer, “Uncovered: How the Media Got Cozy with Power, Abandoned Its Principles, and Lost the People,” which I liked enough to get in both audio and ebook, disagrees. His argument is important, and you need to understand it to understand the reality of the situation. Krakauer likes the media, or rather the idea of the media as he thinks it should be. Whether it ever was, that is open to debate, but it ultimately does not matter. The regime media is unsalvageable.

Krakauer worked at various media outlets, including a pre-insane CNN, and now works with Megyn Kelly on her podcast (she was, of course, famously canceled over nonsense). He believes that the media needs to go back to its allegedly objective roots, albeit after making allowances for Twitter and other changes that disrupt the financial models and create incentives for journalists to forgo actual journalism in favor of personal branding. And I believe in unicorns – hey, there’s Chet now!

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2023/03/23/there-is-no-hope-for-the-regime-media-n2620971
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: There Is No Hope for the Regime Media.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 03:04:05 pm »
Those paying attention have known this at least since the Clinton days Kurt. Where ya been?
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 03:07:05 pm »
The MSM?

I just wish we could use the prison space for them that they wish applied to us.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 10:44:39 pm »
The best way to deal with the "regime media" is to not turn it on in the first place.

I don't watch television news.
Let me emphasize:
I DON'T WATCH (ANYBODY'S) TELEVISION NEWS.
That's what works.

Actually, I don't watch television at all (exception: Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune).
Now and then the cat wants to watch tv, so I put on Youtube "Cat TV" for her...