Author Topic: Labor’s Net Zero ‘E-Bus’ Is Dead On Arrival  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Labor’s Net Zero ‘E-Bus’ Is Dead On Arrival
« on: March 23, 2023, 10:31:25 am »
WRITTEN BY FLAT WHITE ON MAR 22, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Labor’s Net Zero ‘E-Bus’ Is Dead On Arrival

Labor campaign e-busNothing describes Net Zero better than Labor’s campaign ‘e-bus’ sitting dead on arrival in front of reporters after suffering a charging issue.

You have to imagine the universe giving New South Wales Opposition Leader Chris Minns a cruel smirk as the Labor team shuffled into a wicked-planet-destroying-apocalypse-mongering fossil fuel bus, leaving the electric vehicle – which was smothered in Chris Minns face – lifeless in the car park. [emphasis, links added]

‘I forgot to charge it last night and as a result, it broke down…’ managed an obviously embarrassed Chris Minns.

Yes, I’m sure that line will work when the power grid flickers out and the state grinds to a halt.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/labors-net-zero-e-bus-is-dead-on-arrival/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Labor’s Net Zero ‘E-Bus’ Is Dead On Arrival
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 10:33:20 am »
It won't be long before citizens will be forced to give up their electricity so the government can operate all their e-toys. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson