Author Topic: BREAKING: DeSantis declares 'I can win the Presidency'  (Read 906 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: BREAKING: DeSantis declares 'I can win the Presidency'
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2023, 10:30:09 pm »
LMAO wrote:
"I’m not fully on board with the idea that Trump was robbed, but I also I’m not fully on board with the idea that it was a free and fair election no questions asked. The 2020 election was a mess, and in order to fix that we’ve got to get a hold of the handles of power, first. That means winning general elections"

Here's a simple question:
Who controls "the handles of power" in the following states?
- Michigan
- Wisconsin
- Pennsylvania
- Arizona
- Georgia
???

THOSE are the states Mr. Trump and ANY OTHER Republican candidate will need to win in 2024, in order to win the presidency.

Nearly every other state will have a predetermined outcome.

Again, who controls the reins of power in those states?
What has been done since the last election to root out, expose and dismantle the underground election apparatus that was used to control the elections in 2020 and again in 2022?

I suppose Ron DeSantis is going to change that?
Or any other Republican?

Unless and until the problems in these states are "fixed", a Republican presidential candidate -- ANY candidate -- probably stands little-to-no chance of taking them.

Remember when the Electoral College worked in the Pubbies' favor?
NOW in whose favor do the numbers fall...?

I haven't heard much grousing about the Electoral College from the dem-communists lately.
Why is that...?

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2023, 11:12:24 pm »
LMAO wrote:
"I’m not fully on board with the idea that Trump was robbed, but I also I’m not fully on board with the idea that it was a free and fair election no questions asked. The 2020 election was a mess, and in order to fix that we’ve got to get a hold of the handles of power, first. That means winning general elections"

Here's a simple question:
Who controls "the handles of power" in the following states?
- Michigan
- Wisconsin
- Pennsylvania
- Arizona
- Georgia
???

THOSE are the states Mr. Trump and ANY OTHER Republican candidate will need to win in 2024, in order to win the presidency.

Nearly every other state will have a predetermined outcome.

Again, who controls the reins of power in those states?
What has been done since the last election to root out, expose and dismantle the underground election apparatus that was used to control the elections in 2020 and again in 2022?

I suppose Ron DeSantis is going to change that?
Or any other Republican?

Unless and until the problems in these states are "fixed", a Republican presidential candidate -- ANY candidate -- probably stands little-to-no chance of taking them.

Remember when the Electoral College worked in the Pubbies' favor?
NOW in whose favor do the numbers fall...?

I haven't heard much grousing about the Electoral College from the dem-communists lately.
Why is that...?

Nope the main reason why Trump won those states that he barely won in 2016 was cause he ran a horrible campaign in 2020 and yes he did

The reason why the GOP lost those states in 2022, is cause of lousy candidates like Oz, Walker, Masters, and The Flake. End of story.  It's time to stop whining about those elections and move on. The American people want candidates who have ideas, not people who bitch about past elections. That is what the left used to about 2000 and 2004. Now you are all acting like the left!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2023, 11:51:44 pm »
    In before the Trumpers declare it's Blasphemy for someone, anyone, to talk like this and we should crucify him @ Bedminster, and nickname him DeSitler.

@corbe

Yeah,causen tools like YOU would never do that to another candidate,would you?

Hyprocisy much,bubba?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!