Author Topic: VIDEO: Can You ID These January 6 Fedsurrectionists?  (Read 383 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Can You ID These January 6 Fedsurrectionists?
« on: March 22, 2023, 05:26:19 pm »
A few days ago I uploaded a rather low resolution video featuring a J6 fedsurrectionist. Unfortunately that low resolution makes it difficult to identify him. However, the GOOD NEWS is that I found a much better resolution video (and much longer) of the same scene from a different angle. In fact, the improved resolution and longer length made it possible to easily identify MORE fedsurrectionists. At least THREE and probably FOUR fedsurrectionists were identified. Oh, and if you thought from the first video that the blonde woman standing by the window was a mere bystander, you can see in this video that same woman HELPING a fedsurrectionist climb up so he can start smashing against the window.

I hope this video helps in using Facial Recognition Technology to identify the fedsurrectionists. The same fedsurrectionists who are now free while many MAGA patriots who were at the Capitol causing NO damage are still sitting in the DC jail paying for the REAL CRIMES committed by the fedsurrectionists.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2bpmrm/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: Can You ID These January 6 Fedsurrectionists?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 03:52:19 am »
Recall that the ANTIFAs being bused in were told to wear their 'trump gear' backwards. The guy in the helmet has the trump sticker on the back, not front. Likely ANTIFA.
The blonde gal helped two up and conferred with someone toward the end of the tape before standing back up on the windowsill. Not sure who or the nature of that conversation.

The second guy beating on the window is the same guy I noted in the other tape was gathering up tools off the windowsill (gray coat with horizontal insulation batts). You get a good frontal view of his face in this one.  There are likely one or two others in the crowd operating under a false flag.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 04:25:45 am »
How can one tell if these thugs haven't already been arrested? Mug shots listed somewhere (having to sort mugshots next to pictures in gear ain't easy)? Must admit that whole video was full of people I wouldn't trust to go bat crazy. Sorry no help here, but that crowd would not be somewhere I would want to remain, too much energy with no positive direction. Shouting obscenities, just total chaos.

Don't get me wrong, there may be a time and place to do these things, that was not it. Again, just a mob, with no direction, probable filled with instigators and people weak to being lead into traps. You get into a group like this, bad things will happen. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 04:29:56 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 06:15:27 am »
No luck....

But I did find a likeness of the guy residing in the WH during his VPOTUS days....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.