Author Topic: In Julie Su, Biden Nominates Another Incompetent Ideologue  (Read 102 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

In Julie Su, Biden Nominates Another Incompetent Ideologue      Print
BY TIMOTHY H. LEE
THURSDAY, MARCH 16 2023

t’s up to the U.S. Senate to provide adult supervision and reject Biden’s attempt to expand California’s failed labor policies on a nationwide scale.

Throughout his administration, everyone nominated by Joe Biden seems to offer a unique amalgam of functional incompetence and ideological extremism. 

Take Pete Buttigieg, Biden’s Transportation Secretary and former Democratic Party wunderkind, who likes to characterize America’s infrastructure as institutionally racist.  After a series of high-profile performance debacles during his brief tenure, however, a majority of Americans now want him to resign. 

Has there ever been a Transportation Secretary whose name a majority of Americans could even recognize, let alone desire his resignation? 

Never one to learn a simple lesson and correct course, Biden just nominated Julie Su, former California Labor and Workforce Agency Secretary, to lead his Labor Department. 

Su’s record in California was one of failure and partisan radicalism, which may make her a nice fit within the Biden Administration. For U.S. Senators reviewing her nomination, however, it should immediately disqualify her. 

Let’s start with Su’s demonstrated incompetence. 

https://cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/53-employment-and-labor/6253-in-julie-su-biden-nominates-another-incompetent-ideologue
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson