Author Topic: Study Finds Hunger Increased 23% Biden's First Year in Office  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Study Finds Hunger Increased 23% Biden's First Year in Office
by: Seth Connell 2023-03-22 Source: Bongino Report Original

Biden's failed economic policies are leading Americans to go hungry due to out-of-control price increases on groceries. A new Urban Institute study found that nearly a quarter of Americans aren't getting enough food to eat.

Biden took office in 2021, with only 20% of Americans not being able to afford enough food. By the end of 2022, a whopping 24.6% of Americans couldn't afford food. That's a 23% increase in U.S. hunger rates in a single year.

The worst part? 63.2 of those asked revealed that grocery prices increased "a lot" in the last year.
Racial minorities like Hispanic and black adults are being hit hardest from Biden's failed economic policies.

The study has released the following findings: “Because of recent price increases, 62.0 percent of adults whose grocery costs increased a lot reported either reducing the amount of food they bought or not buying the kinds of foods they wanted, 43.3 percent withdrew money from savings, and 36.3 percent increased credit card debt. About 16.5 percent received charitable food.”

https://bonginoreport.com/economy/hunger-hits-americans-under-bidens-new-economy
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Study Finds Hunger Increased 23% Biden's First Year in Office
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 04:32:34 pm »
Did it identify causal mechanisms?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Study Finds Hunger Increased 23% Biden's First Year in Office
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 04:42:19 pm »
Hunger increased greatly, but not for foreigners pumped full of our billions/trillions.  What you get when damn fool mentally unstable politicians get greatly supported by voted much the same!  Ain't that right?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Hell awaits..........................
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions