Author Topic: Red states put tax money to better use than blue states: study  (Read 84 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TAXES Published March 22, 2023 4:50am EDT
Red states put tax money to better use than blue states: study
California ranked last in giving taxpayers quality services for their money, report finds
By Aaron Kliegman | Fox News

High taxes, rising costs, crime spur exodus to red states: Jonas Max Ferris, Danielle DiMartino
Fox News Contributor Jonas Max Ferris and Quill Intelligence CEO Danielle DiMartino discuss the population exodus from Democrat states to GOP states over taxes, cost of living and crime on 'Cavuto Live'.

Republican-led red states on average use taxpayers' money more effectively to provide superior government services than Democrat-led blue states, according to a new study.

WalletHub used 29 metrics to compare the quality and efficiency of state government services across five categories — health, safety, education, the economy, and infrastructure and pollution — taking into account the different rates at which residents are taxed in each state.

According to WalletHub's findings, red states yield a better return on investment for taxpayers, ranking on average significantly higher than their blue state counterparts. States were designated red or blue based on how they voted in the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/red-states-put-tax-money-better-use-blue-states-study
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson