Author Topic: Trump says getting shot during arrest would win him the presidency in 2024: Report  (Read 202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
{OMG}

Trump says getting shot during arrest would win him the presidency in 2024: Report
Rachel Schilke
3–4 minutes

Former President Donald Trump is already preparing for a "spectacle" should he be indicted by a Manhattan grand jury looking at a hush money payment his lawyer, Michael Cohen, made to Stormy Daniels in 2016, ignoring advice to make it a quiet affair.

Trump has reportedly rejected the approach proposed by the Secret Service to appear before the court in a remote location and turn himself in under the radar. Instead, he said he didn't care if someone shot at him because, then, he would become "a martyr" and would probably win the presidency in 2024, per the Guardian.

TRUMP MISLED HIS ATTORNEYS ON CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS: REPORT

Sources close to the former president said Trump told his advisers that he also wants to be handcuffed while making an in-person appearance in court, reasoning that if he is going to be fingerprinted and sitting for a mug shot, he might as well turn the event into a show to gain support and notoriety among his supporters ahead of the 2024 presidential election.

Amid the threat of an indictment, support for Trump to take back the White House in 2024 has grown. A Morning Consult poll shows Trump leading Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) 54% to 26%, a 28 percentage point advantage. Polls have gone back and forth, showing DeSantis leading over Trump or vice versa, but the news of an indictment of the former president boosted support for Trump.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-getting-shot-win-presidency-2024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Oh brother….lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Well, to be perfectly honest, he's not entirely wrong; making a spectacle out of it will (a) play to his strengths, and (b) garner him some positive views that a quiet response would not.  I don't know if it would win him the presidency, but it would probably be to his benefit.

Offline corbe

He's come a long way from 'I could shot someone on 5th Avenue and they'd still vote for ME!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.