State Chapters > Texas

Texas Tribune: Officers with AR-15s Were Scared to Confront Uvalde Shooter

<< < (2/3) > >>

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on March 22, 2023, 08:25:55 pm ---They weren't 'out gunned', they were...'OUT MANNED' and incapable of MANing up to do their jobs.
--- End quote ---
It certainly does appear that way.

roamer_1:
Worse than that, they tried to keep others from doing what they failed to do...

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on March 22, 2023, 09:57:34 pm ---Worse than that, they tried to keep others from doing what they failed to do...

--- End quote ---
You mean they didn't have even one flashbang? Set your stack, slide it in, take him down. Game over.  These guys had body armor, too, and the good stuff will stop .308.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on March 23, 2023, 01:44:01 am ---You mean they didn't have even one flashbang? Set your stack, slide it in, take him down. Game over.  These guys had body armor, too, and the good stuff will stop .308.

--- End quote ---

All I know is that if my kid was in there and the cops were on their ass, there would be no stopping me getting in there... A pickup with a cowcatcher would go right through the locked doors, and a pickup full of pissed off rednecks is a handful... And they would not be hard to find. Armor or not.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on March 23, 2023, 02:52:13 am ---All I know is that if my kid was in there and the cops were on their ass, there would be no stopping me getting in there... A pickup with a cowcatcher would go right through the locked doors, and a pickup full of pissed off rednecks is a handful... And they would not be hard to find. Armor or not.

--- End quote ---
:beer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version