Author Topic: Torture Suspect Who Was Released on Low Bond Charged with a 4th Murder  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Torture Suspect Who Was Released on Low Bond Charged with a 4th Murder
Johnathan Jones, The Western Journal   By Johnathan Jones, The Western Journal
Published March 25, 2023 at 6:04am

A Detroit man who allegedly killed three people, including his mother, after he was released on bond by a judge last year has been charged with a fourth murder.

According to WJBK-TV, Jonathan Welch tortured and attempted to sexually assault his former girlfriend last June.

She told police Welch was suspicious of who she had been talking to on her phone and demanded she hand over the device in June of last year. She refused and then endured four hours of torture, she said.

Zlayiah Frazier, who had a child with Welch, told detectives her child’s father strangled her with an extension cord off and on for hours.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/torture-suspect-released-low-bond-charged-4th-murder
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They need to stop harassing this poor guy and let him live the way he wants. :doa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson